The online racing simulator
New Free Trackmania coming...
(67 posts, started )
Awesome! Thanks BBO, was looking forward to this today.
Quote from PioneerLv :Yes, i can't compare it with LFS, cause it is uber arkadish game.

What's so bad about an "über arkadish" game?

15 minutes left for the download.
-
(The Moose) DELETED by The Moose
Nothing bad, but it looks kiddy. No, i don't hate those arkadish games, but there is no fun with so unrealistic physics. Flatout is arcade, but it have good physics and overall there is a lot more fun than in TM.
Downloaded it as soon as i got home, and it's a real fun!
Just like TMN, just bigger and better: better fps, better graphics, better online code/functionalities, better everything.
Quote from Fabri91 :Just like TMN, just bigger and better: better fps, better graphics, better online code/functionalities, better everything.

I second that. Just had a quick play on it, done some offline and online tracks and all I can say is, :wow:.

Well done Nadeo!
wow fast download link! 11 minutes to download over 500mb??

Just installing and setting up. Maybe we should meet online?
dl'ing atm, 5 mins remaining , looked very nice on youtube :O
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :wow fast download link! 11 minutes to download over 500mb??

Just installing and setting up. Maybe we should meet online?

Shoot your ingame login name and I'll add you to the buddy list.
I'm loving it so far.
Do you guys play this with a steering wheel? I tryd to but its utterly crap xD
online name = Madp90

Never played any TM games, so abit of a noob :P
God... I'm soooo addicted.
Quote from Math1js :Do you guys play this with a steering wheel? I tryd to but its utterly crap xD

No, keyboard.

Login name: zeugnimod.

Does anybody else love the new offroad parts?
Quote from zeugnimod :Does anybody else love the new offroad parts?

The offroad parts made me :jawdrop: when I first saw them, make it's the whole thing that bit funner.

Last time I tried to use my wheel on TMN, it just felt horrible. Not tried it with TMNF. Luckily I've got a cheap gamepad which does the job.

My login is beefyman666 if anyone wants to add me on there. I'll probably be on there in an hour or so.
Quote :Does anybody else love the new offroad parts?

They were introduced in United for the stadium setting, so if you've played that one before, then the off-road parts aren't new. I haven't come across too much actual new content, but I haven't gotten into it much yet. I did notice that there's a nice sound effect when you do the loop-de-loop

Last night I was 3rd in Australia. But I think there were only 7 of us

Quote :Last time I tried to use my wheel on TMN, it just felt horrible.

I imagine keys would be best. TM isn't really a driving game, its more of a twitch/memory/puzzle game.
Quote from Electrik Kar :
I imagine keys would be best. TM isn't really a driving game, its more of a twitch/memory/puzzle game.

I used keys for a long time, but switched to analog gamepad because the analog steering gave me a slight advantage in cornering.
As simple as the game is, there's still the advantage in analog controls.
what in gods name are those red free wheeling pads for?
Quote :there's still the advantage in analog controls.

Ah, I forgot about gamepads. Yeah that would probably work very well too, most likely better than keys.

Quote :what in gods name are those red free wheeling pads for?

Huh? Which whaa?
Quote from Shotglass :what in gods name are those red free wheeling pads for?

IDK, but they're fun. Unless you happen to hit something before/after and so have to take the entire trip at 2.7 mph...
Didn't feel any different to me than the previous versions, felt like they just repackaged old software =)

Considering it's free though
Quote from Stang70Fastback :IDK, but they're fun. Unless you happen to hit something before/after and so have to take the entire trip at 2.7 mph...

hm might be driving without power to the wheels then
Quote from Shotglass :hm might be driving without power to the wheels then

It cuts the engine until you reach the next gate.
Done, I've added you all.

New Free Trackmania coming...
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG