The online racing simulator
2 new types of vehicles.
(25 posts, started )
2 new types of vehicles.
I think helicopters would be good.

Edit- But you've yet to try out all the other cars.
Dtrott actually i tried most of the cars when i had a friend with the s2 license living close to me
Quote from jonny__27 :I was thinking of 2 new vehicles which could be added to lfs.

1 - A rallycross specific vehicle, maybe a buggy, like this one: (yes, i know rallycross cars have been suggested already, but i think this kind of vehicle has never been suggested)

Get S2 then ask for improvement!

and seriously that would suck because its a race simulator and not an arcadish game!
#6 - Migz
Quote from DTrott :I think helicopters would be good.

Edit- But you've yet to try out all the other cars.

Tbh would'nt mind a helicopter. Even if it had wheels and coudlnt fly.

Id love to try and drift that thing XD
But yeah, dont make your own topic about which cars you'd like to see in lfs.........

Oh will you look at that
Quote from Gekkibi :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=1917

Theres already a thread devoted to it. I wonder if maybe you should post this in there?
Quote from jonny__27 :Dtrott actually i tried most of the cars when i had a friend with the s2 license living close to me

/Me put a flame suit

whe need the real Improvement of all the times

A big Search boton
Quote from Cash_FLow :Get S2 then ask for improvement!

and seriously that would suck because its a race simulator and not an arcadish game!

How is that arcadeish? People do race them in real life don't they?
Quote from Cash_FLow :Get S2 then ask for improvement!

Pay my S2 and then I ask for improvement!

If you can pay your S2 license, good for you, because I can't.
Lol... go to work... it's not that expensive.
3 wheelers? Man!
Quote from Tisza :Lol... go to work... it's not that expensive.

i don't know...it's hard to study and work at the same time...
i would like to see the first crosskart into LFS :P with a 600cc motorcycle engine
Why are you guys giving him shit? Yeah maybe the sticky would have been a better place to put this. But oh no he can't afford S2, I mean seriously does that hurt you at all?
Quote from jonny__27 :i don't know...it's hard to study and work at the same time...

Untrue. I have done that, what, over five years..?
Quote from Gekkibi :Untrue. I have done that, what, over five years..?

No, right now i don't have time to work. At daytime i'm studying for my driver's license, and after that i'm off to my night classes.
Quote from jonny__27 :No, right now i don't have time to work. At daytime i'm studying for my driver's license, and after that i'm off to my night classes.

You realize it won't last long? After that you are free to go to work, right?

Edit: I used to work on weekends when I studied in the university.
You need to studie constanly through the day for your drivers license? Must be hard getting one where you live.
Quote from fragile_dog :You need to studie constanly through the day for your drivers license? Must be hard getting one where you live.

Ya. I had theory lessons once per week for about a month. After that, driving lessons aprox 1-2 times per week.
Quote from fragile_dog :You need to studie constanly through the day for your drivers license? Must be hard getting one where you live.

not all day obviously. but the studying for the exams i have at night also kills me. and i'm having lots of them these days (btw i had 2 yesterday: one of maths and one of my operating systems class)

Quote from Gekkibi :Ya. I had theory lessons once per week for about a month. After that, driving lessons aprox 1-2 times per week.

i'm still in theory lessons, almost everyday for about a month, around 1, 2 hours per day, but i still don't feel prepared for my exam...
hey, i didn't remember this thread i created. and i was talking about my classes here, so here i go:

i just received my maths exam results, and got 19.5!!! (grades here are from 0 to 20), and got 18.6 in my english exam!!! :woohoo:
Quote from jonny__27 :hey, i didn't remember this thread i created. and i was talking about my classes here, so here i go:

i just received my maths exam results, and got 19.5!!! (grades here are from 0 to 20), and got 18.6 in my english exam!!! :woohoo:

Went pretty off-topic, but congratulations.

2 new types of vehicles.
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG