The online racing simulator
Faulty G25 ?
(5 posts, started )
Faulty G25 ?
Hello to everyone !Got my new G25 yesterday but am having problems so any help greatly appreciated. Everything works apart from the steering !!I've tried it on PS3 and on PC but the same problem on each.In the Control Panel every button,pedal,gear shifter and paddles are recognised but the wheel isn't.Should the wheel calibrate itself when you switch on ? Mine does nothing.I'm thinking its just a faulty wheel but I may be doing something fundamentally wrong - any suggestions ?
Have you installed the driver?
Check it is correctly plugged in and properly. Make sure you have the profiler installed on the pc and it is setup correctly.
Quote from ianjcampbell :Hello to everyone !Got my new G25 yesterday but am having problems so any help greatly appreciated. Everything works apart from the steering !!I've tried it on PS3 and on PC but the same problem on each.In the Control Panel every button,pedal,gear shifter and paddles are recognised but the wheel isn't.Should the wheel calibrate itself when you switch on ? Mine does nothing.I'm thinking its just a faulty wheel but I may be doing something fundamentally wrong - any suggestions ?

what is the green light (right side) on the shifter doing? Is it going on/off constantly or is it constantly on? When its going on/off then surely the wheel axis has a defect somehow (or maybe the power adapter). Had the same with my first wheel, wouldn't work with pc and ps2.

1. make sure all cables are placed correctly into the back of the wheel

2. make sure the power adapter is correctly placed and also make sure (maybe with another device) that you actually get power out of the electrical outlet (sometimes they got a switch as well so make sure its switched on )

3. once connected and the pc is firing up it should calibrate itself, meaning the steering axis should go from left to right (or the oposite but that doesn't matter at all) completely while ending up in the center again
Thanks all - problem solved.
It was a very poor connecting power supply adapter !

Hadn't realised all functions except steering would work without power or may have solved it sooner !

Now for some racing....

Faulty G25 ?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG