The online racing simulator
Bump and Jump being so quiet lately
First off, im happy to now be a S2 licensed member and a part of the forum.

Now the concern, I am west coast canada and it seems that the bump and jump server is always empty, bitter shame though because it is so much fun with 3-8 people in there.

Anyone else notice this, or interested in racing times for some good competition.??
I may well indeed take you up on the offer over the next few weeks...
I find that while BnJ is often empty, if I sign on and start turning laps someone almost always joins before I finish a race, usually a few people.
So my advice is just go to the server even if it's empty, get some practice in, and you'll probably get some company.
yeah that is usually how it goes, being on the west coast sucks though, i am always usually a few hours behind everyone else.

The worst is if someone stays in a race on the BNJ and doesn't finish or end it making it impossible for someone to join or restart a race.!
#5 - SamH
Quote from fugudacat :The worst is if someone stays in a race on the BNJ and doesn't finish or end it making it impossible for someone to join or restart a race.!

But that can't happen on the CTRA

If someone sits on the track and won't race, they are automatically spectated after a little while.
Yeah, the same thing applies to those who roll over, of course. In Bump and Jump the delay is usually about five seconds less than the time it would take for someone to finish the race and come and help you to a checkpoint

I've also found that running laps on your own will eventually attract other people to the server, though, I do it in SS2 sometimes as well as when I was in Bump and Jump.

Sam
Yesterday it was certainly not quiet on B&J. For several races the server was full! Very challenging and most of the racers where driving clean.
bump&jump
yes it certantly was not quiet yesterday we were getting race is full and about 23 connections.
Just a matter for my own ego here, but has anyone gone and checked out or started to drive on the Bump n Jump server after seeing Bash TV? (check sig)

I've noticed that BnJ activity is up a little bit, but due to my time zone only get between 2-8 people. If I can get enough people and a decent enuff race, it might make the next episode!
I used to find it good fun, but it seemed to turn into a demolition derby type event. Contact sport, ok, kind of. But too much ramming for my liking.

That sh!t hammers yer ctra stats
Quote from HVS5b :I used to find it good fun, but it seemed to turn into a demolition derby type event. Contact sport, ok, kind of. But too much ramming for my liking.

That sh!t hammers yer ctra stats

I'm pretty sure yellows aren't counted on the BnJ server.
DNFs might be though
Yellows and laps are indeed not counted on BnJ.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG