The online racing simulator
Quote from atlantian :there already are external gauges for lfs... try youtube...

Yes, I know there are videos on youtube, but what do I do with those vids? Does those help me continue my project? They don't post schematics and/or source codes on the internet, so I'll have to build it from scratch.
Quote from Gekkibi :Yes, I know there are videos on youtube, but what do I do with those vids? Does those help me continue my project? They don't post schematics and/or source codes on the internet, so I'll have to build it from scratch.

oh, right, but i don't know any computer language :P

here's a solution: spam their email with requests!
Quote from atlantian :oh, right, but i don't know any computer language :P

here's a solution: spam their email with requests!

Really mature option. Well, I have successfully made contact to the maker of LPT Gear Indicator and he made some modifications I needed (Thanks to him for those!). However, I guess he doesn't know how to solve my next problem (Special bus from outgauge to external logic processor what controls meters & lights). Maybe Mr. Bodnar has enough experience to help me, but does he has the time it requires (Of couse I will pay him for his services...)?

Oh, wait. That went so off-topic.
Whats up
This thread hasn't been closed cause i haven't added the major part for S3
Engine Moding
meaning Motor heads, Engine Blocks, Intake, Pistons, Headers, Mufflers, 4Cylinders, v6, v8 engines

to keep this long list short, it would make for interesting challenges and unique speeds n times

and of course this idea isn't unique it comes from Ilegal Street Racing Red Line, wich is a very old game and plenty of people loved it for its customizable engines, and suspentions, but then again that will add a money system, but in most LFS servers money has already been applyed by programers where u have to drive to make money..... if i left anything out feel free to correct me or add but this would definately give S3 a new look / feel and Push in the future.
P.S. I love to Drag race, its a refreshing feeling knowing how fast u can go in a short distance, funny part is 2 people can have same car + engine they will never ever reach the finish line at the same time, cause of different reaction times the better driver = the winner, nough said cya!
Quote from caco83 :This thread hasn't been closed cause i haven't added the major part for S3
Engine Moding
meaning Motor heads, Engine Blocks, Intake, Pistons, Headers, Mufflers, 4Cylinders, v6, v8 engines

to keep this long list short, it would make for interesting challenges and unique speeds n times

and of course this idea isn't unique it comes from Ilegal Street Racing Red Line, wich is a very old game and plenty of people loved it for its customizable engines, and suspentions, but then again that will add a money system, but in most LFS servers money has already been applyed by programers where u have to drive to make money..... if i left anything out feel free to correct me or add but this would definately give S3 a new look / feel and Push in the future.
P.S. I love to Drag race, its a refreshing feeling knowing how fast u can go in a short distance, funny part is 2 people can have same car + engine they will never ever reach the finish line at the same time, cause of different reaction times the better driver = the winner, nough said cya!

no no no no no and no. Apart from V8's
Quote from caco83 :This thread hasn't been closed cause i haven't added the major part for S3
Engine Moding

it's hard to tell...the idea is not bad at all, but it's hard to implement in LFS. follow my thinking, there are better parts than others, but there is no money system inside lfs playing, so everyone put the best parts in their engines. to prevent this, all parts have advantages and disadvantages, for example part X adds a little more output, but it's heavier, and part Y is less powerfull, but lighter. But if you noticed, this would bring lfs to the arcade level.

and i also own "Street Legal Racing: Redline" (this is the correct name) and i love it, except the ricing thing (but like to change the engine parts).

an idea i had is being able to swap engines between cars, but not bringing this to stupidity like putting a Formula1 engine in the UF1000 or the XFG. Could be like having the XRG and installing the turbo version engine. Of course there would be some differences like the different transmission effects or heating up a little bit faster.

edit: also being able to swap transmissions wouldn't be bad at all...
All i want is friendly people and good races in S3.
Id like to have backfires like the Sierra in Project Gotham 4... Also, a button so the driver sticks the finger up at people that cut him up
I would really appreciate some shopping cart races at the Bellevue, WA WalMart track (inside and outside)...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG