The online racing simulator
MOMO or DFP? Which do you prefer?
I have a Logitech MOMO, and there seems to be alot of people who use the DFP. It makes me wonder whether or not to keep my MOMO.

So I ask:

Which of the two do YOU prefer?
i had momo for 3 years,it was great,i think most ppl who have dfp they bought them before g25 came,coz of the 900° but other than that they are both good
Quote from e2mustang :i had momo for 3 years,it was great,i think most ppl who have dfp they bought them before g25 came,coz of the 900° but other than that they are both good

Yeah, I didn't have the money at the time to get a G25, and I thought the DFP only worked for ps2/3 (I didn't really pay attention that it could also be used on pc. So I got the MOMO. Someday, when I get the money to get the G25, I'll just pass on my beloved MOMO to my lil brother. lol
i got the DFP just because most people have it and speaked well of it. And now that i have it i do the same. Its a great wheel, and 900º is always good for a little more realism. But other than that from what i know, momo is just as good.
dont mean to jack your thread.. but which wheels come with a clutch pedal besides G25?
#6 - Woz
Quote from ma70nismoEd :dont mean to jack your thread.. but which wheels come with a clutch pedal besides G25?

none cheaper than the G25 from what I know
I say go for The DFP just for presonal taste i woned both of them wich i found the DFp giving me more drivers feedback trough the wheel IMO

So i say go for DFP alsways nice to have the 900 degrees with you i had to chose between these tow i have DFp i dont regret the disicion
I have MOMO. And i'm veeery happy with it. If i would buy a wheel, then it would be only G25. DFP feels like kid toy, and he is so laud.
Quote from PioneerLv :I have MOMO. And i'm veeery happy with it. If i would buy a wheel, then it would be only G25. DFP feels like kid toy, and he is so laud.

I have DFP. And i'm veeery happy with it. If i would buy a wheel, then it would be only G25. MOMO feels like kid toy, and he is so laud.

But' its true.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :OK thats why you are that fast

I wish! I've got a falling apart 5 year old MS sidewinder wheel

That's my brothers setup, and he's not fast
Quote from Thunderhead :I have DFP. And i'm veeery happy with it. If i would buy a wheel, then it would be only G25. MOMO feels like kid toy, and he is so laud.

But' its true.

If what, DFP and MOMO build is same. DFP is loud because he have MOMO's construction but + 900 degrees rotation and it means, if MOMO is loud at low turning degrees then DFP is very loud at high speed wheel rotation with 900 degrees.
I chose the DFP, because it has 900° and steel bearings. I think its way better than MOMO..i tried both...
Quote from PioneerLv :If what, DFP and MOMO build is same. DFP is loud because he have MOMO's construction but + 900 degrees rotation and it means, if MOMO is loud at low turning degrees then DFP is very loud at high speed wheel rotation with 900 degrees.

tl;dr, and I cant speak craprish, I'm not ronery enough.

To OP:both DFP and momo are equally crap(menaning: crappy wheels, but the best in the price range). try both, see what you like more, compare current price at your local store(s), decide. whatever you buy is a good choice.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG