The online racing simulator
Round 2 Pre-Race Discussion
Well its that time to start practicing and talking about the next event, so here is where we will do it... Remember, XFR on South City Chicane Reversed (SO6R). From my memory and brief practice sessions for this round the car is a tad top heavy and can easily rollover in two spots of the track if you hit the bumps the wrong way. The car definitely has the power, but you need to be careful as its also easy to overwork those front tires and end up in a very understeery situation... 1:16.97 is my 1 lap PB although I hope to get that to the mid 1:15s before the event.
Well I know have a PB of 15:59 but am aiming my sights on consistent mid 1:14s since they are possible and I will need to do that or lower to be competitive, has anyone else put any laps on the combo yet?
Still haven't practice for this (this time anyway), hope to do so in the weekend.

And I really really hope that my car doesn't flip.
Practice and system testing will be held Saturday April 5th, and Sunday April 6th at around 17:00 utc or so... Anyone can show up, although you will have to qualify to race... Probably be doing 4 to 8 player mini competitions...
Im going to do some practice tonight, anyone else practicing?
I'm not practicing tonight, but I have already put in a lot of laps and stuff...
#7 - J@tko
Quote from LFSn00b :I actually havent really practised, i've worked on a website and doing a skin, but i think i will do ok :/

Here's a preview of my skin if you dont see it when i pass you

I'm liking the main sponsor 'Dunlop Tyres', and your choice of tyres there Niko

U may have an angry letter in the post

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG