The online racing simulator
Buy G25 under 18...
(15 posts, started )
Buy G25 under 18...
solved`~
uh ah oh? Sorry for not having ideas about UK Law but you can't buy a G25 when your not 18yo?
#3 - DeKo
no idea how you would do it without a card. Its not hard though, ive had a debit card since i was about 12, and i bought my G25 when i was 16 no bother. just get your parents to put it on their card and pay them back.
why don't you just pay cash? Or can't you pay this amount of money "cash"
#5 - dev
Quote from baSh0r :uh ah oh? Sorry for not having ideas about UK Law but you can't buy a G25 when your not 18yo?

:smash3d: Do you people even try to think before you post?

He asked if there is a shop where he can buy the G25, because he can't buy it over the internet (he's not 18 and doesn't have a credit card)?
Do you people even try to think before you post?

In germany you can buy things over the internet if you are NOT 18. Thats why i've asked.
PC World sells it £200.
Quote from baSh0r :uh ah oh? Sorry for not having ideas about UK Law but you can't buy a G25 when your not 18yo?

He wants to buy it with a credit card.
Quote from baSh0r :Do you people even try to think before you post?

In germany you can buy things over the internet if you are NOT 18. Thats why i've asked.

Obviously they don't.

He wants to buy a G25 in the UK, but he doesn't have a credit card. If he needs to be 18 to have a credit card, then he wants another place to buy it without a credit card. He could still buy things over the internet, its not against the law. But in many shops online you need a credit card and he hasn't got one.

rockytech - its in some large retailers such as PC world, if you've got a computer shop near you its worth going in and asking if they could order one for you so you can buy it off them with cash.
You can setup paypal without a credit card (it might have an age restriction though). Can't you just get someone to buy it for you and pay them back?
Pre paid credit / debit cards - they're all over the place these days. I'm sure you can just buy them over shop counters.
Well Brand new ones are now range from £140-£200

So how much u buying for?
u can get a bank account and u get a card with it i think its summit like a savings account but u can spend money out of it. Solo card u can use it on paypal etc and over shop counters but if ur under 18 u cant use money u dont have so u cant get into debt
#14 - Jakg
When your 16 you can get a current account with a a Debit card which can be used on 'tinterweb, you can link a Bank Account to PayPal (without having a Debit Card).

From my experience you can't use a Savings Account with PayPal properly - my second PayPal account will recieve money fine, but PayPal will not withdraw money to it (implying a Direct Debit issue).
Thx guys ,I got it from Amazon.co.uk...
takes 3 days...
First time play 720degree wheel,feels good ,just need time to get used of it...I think I'd better reduce the force feedback,and ,the gear shifter feels so bad...

Buy G25 under 18...
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG