Why Akhveetm x10 version of XRT
(26 posts, started )
Why Akhveetm x10 version of XRT
Hello

I want to ask you ..

Why Akhveetm car X 10 Demo

The Ahzntamona this decision

We want to discuss this subject
X10 is working again. So whats your point?
Hello BIAZ. I don't know what you're trying to say. I assume you're using an online translator to translate Arabic to English.

Try again with this translator : Click
Are you asking why the XRT was removed from the demo.

There are 2 answers.

1. To annoy demo users.
2. Because the XRG represents rear wheel drive cars well enough, and it meant that the FBM could be introduced, giving demo racers a demonstration of single seaters, downforce and slicks.

It's win-win. Everyone should be happy, because there are NO downsides to the change whatsoever.

*runs*
#5 - TG44
Quote from tristancliffe :
2. Because the XRG represents rear wheel drive cars well enough, and it meant that the FBM could be introduced, giving demo racers a demonstration of single seaters, downforce and slicks.

It's win-win. Everyone should be happy, because there are NO downsides to the change whatsoever.

*runs*

Exactly.

*Wait for me!!!*
Quote from tristancliffe :Are you asking why the XRT was removed from the demo.

There are 2 answers.

1. To annoy demo users.

*runs*

Yeah but even if you squint real hard an FBM just can't be made to look like an Evo/Skyline/Skooby whatever.. and try as hard as you can she just canna be made tae driiiiiiift !!!
#10 - JTbo
Removal of XRT also increases sales of LFS as single seater lovers will find now LFS and those who before did drove XRT free on demo will get S1 or S2.

LFS is not free game, it is commercial product that you have to pay if you use it.

Demo of LFS is for testing purposes, so you can test if product is so good that you can spare little of your hard work earned cash to get it.
I think hes missing this
What a lovely car Sean. I may have to go and have a quick blast in it. Because I can
#14 - SamH
Umm.. patch X is back online for demo users, btw
Quote from SamH :Umm.. patch X is back online for demo users, btw

Damn, Why did'nt the devs leave it. :X

Tristan, I may join you. We can have a race.
Quote from SamH :Umm.. patch X is back online for demo users, btw

no need of it. i prefer the XRG. and the physics are better in Y (i think)

and btw (hope the layout is correct :razz
|____________________|
----------\0/------------
-----------|-------------
----------/ \------------
Might as well say this in here (And this is only hypothetical questions...): What if there would be trial time, and after that LFS won't start any more? After that either you buy a license and unlock it or then you don't.

Trial time should be long enough so players would have propriate amount of time to introduce themself to LFS (For example month or even two).
The fact that there are more demo users online at any one time than licensed racers is wrong
+1 to a limited demo. 30 days sounds good, its about how long I had it for.
I don't think its wrong that there are more demo users then licensed racers. Everyone would rather have something for free, we're just able to see that in statistical form.
+1 for a limited demo like rFactor.
Quote from fragile_dog :I don't think its wrong that there are more demo users then licensed racers. Everyone would rather have something for free, we're just able to see that in statistical form.

It is wrong toward developers. I think they deserve some butter over their bread. I played patch Y for couple of weeks before buying a license. I realize in two weeks that now this is for me. I tried earlier patches, but I played them only couple weeks, not like some (Couple of years).
Course its wrong towards the developers, but most people don't care. If the devs wanted the demo to be time limited it would be.
Quote from fragile_dog :Course its wrong towards the developers, but most people don't care. If the devs wanted the demo to be time limited it would be.

True. Maybe they are too kind. They even added one-seater to demo

Ok, FBM has nothing to do with kindness. To be honest, it was one reason I bought a license, even I prefer street cars over GTR and one-seaters.
Quote from jonny__27 :
|____________________|
----------\0/------------
-----------|-------------
----------/ \------------

Seeing as how you are in Portugal, if you find Mr Jose Mourinho and convince him to come back to Chelsea, I will buy you a S2 license.. (AND S3 when it gets released!!!!)
Quote from Bladerunner :Seeing as how you are in Portugal, if you find Mr Jose Mourinho and convince him to come back to Chelsea, I will buy you a S2 license.. (AND S3 when it gets released!!!!)

Even though you are in the Champions League Semi Final (where you will lose to Liverpool again:nod and have a damn good chance of winning the Premiership? And the football you play is a little more attractive than under the "special one"(I would be special too if I had £250 million to spend).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG