The online racing simulator
Minor Problem, But annoying.
(10 posts, started )
Seems after I loaded in Patch Q my LFS RACER DETAILS doesn't work anymore. If I type in a racer like KenCan all I get is an ERROR....no details, I can see my own but nobody else.

Any thoughts?
#2 - Lible
What error do you get?
You are talking on LFSWorld? That shouldn't have anything to do with the LFS patch I wouldn't think. I had that problem on LFSWorld the other day when I brought it up at work. I could see my racer details, but nothing happened when I searched or clicked on anyone in my buddy list.
Yah in LFS world, example...I wanted to see if my team mates raced last night, so I call up RACER Details ...typed in player name and Nothing..only error message I get is at the bottom of the page..the yellow Hatch Mark with the ! in it.

It's beyond me why it quit working, everything else is fine.
#5 - Si_Si
Mine wont even show my total mileage or anything. Why is this?

Sorry just thought it was silly opening another thread for the same sorta situation.
#6 - Gunn
Quote from Si_Si :Mine wont even show my total mileage or anything. Why is this?

Maybe because you don't have a license?
#7 - Si_Si
So LFS world is pointless if you dont have a license?
That's correct. You don't pay, you don't get the goodies.
Quote from Si_Si :So LFS world is pointless if you dont have a license?

Sorry, but what did you expect. You dont register a unique name, so how is it going to track you? By your ingame racer name? That wouldnt be any good, its just asking for fraud.

Quote from AtomAnt :only error message I get is at the bottom of the page..the yellow Hatch Mark with the ! in it.

AtomAnt, it seems you're using IE. Try the following:
Clear all your temporary files (Under Tools > Internet Options)
Clear all your cookies (also under Internet Options)
Restart IE

It sounds as if the script isnt running properly. This could be due to the fact that you have a cached version, and Victor's changed it. Clearing the above information is a quick way to make sure you get a new copy of everything.
Thanks Angry Angel
Thanks Oh Angry One, that was the last Icon on my desktop running on IE. I use FireFox for everything else, I just must have over looked that one.

Problem fixed. Thanks Again.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG