The online racing simulator
LFS' Japanese Symbols
(9 posts, started )
LFS' Japanese Symbols
Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the forums, been playing as demo racer for 2 years and decided to get S2 last week ^^ Loving every second of it !

But as I like to create skins (hope to be a graphic designer later in life) I have hit a problem. My (WIP) team, Radial2 Drifters, uses the "R" type symbol and the small "2" from the Japanese drop down menu. Yet when I copy and paste it to a word document, it doesnt show them, just some weird symbol.

Do I need to download something to use these symbols, or is there another way I can see them ?

Equinox.

P.S Please dont flame me for being a drift fan, we all have our own personal choices, eh ?
I guess you require japanese fonts. Which font-file exactly, I unfortunately have no idea.

Oh, and welcome to S2!
If all else fails, just print screen and draw the symbol from scratch on photoshop or illustrator so you can use it on the skins. You don't even need to draw it with the magic wand tool.
For me it beats having to mess with weird fonts etc...
#4 - herki

^- this one? If you can't see it you'll probably need to install eastern language support, like said before.
Or just use a western font?
your not JDM enough, sorry.
Some useful replies here !

And others not so ...

@ Android, seems the easiest solution, thanks !

@ herki, I can see that symbol, but unfortunately its not the one i was looking for

@ nisskid, please, grow up ?

Thanks,
Equinox

LFS' Japanese Symbols
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG