The online racing simulator
Lapping day at Bremerton Motorsports Park.
Went to the IRDC track day on Sunday. It was pretty awesome, and I got to test out my new suspension setup.

Bremerton raceway is basically the old unused runway at the Bremerton Airport. The track is set up with cones or tires, like autocross. Only it's bigger, faster, and has a main straight. Pretty good for testing and tweaking the car and getting some practice in before going to Pacific Raceways. It's a lot safer, too. It's flat and wide. There's nothing around but grass. Only things people hit are cones. Those cones, they bounce around when hit, and they rarely get reset, which adds variety, since if someone hits a cone or two, next time you're coming around the track the layout is different, heh. At some point they got so scattered that I couldn't figure out where to go... Kind of make your own course type deal.

So it was really fun.

Here's a crappy compressed vid from inside my car. The track surface was rough, so there's a lot of camera shake. Just a few laps. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCxcnVyCXdg
Nice =) Must have been fun =)

What car was that? I want to say Camaro but I can't really tell, can only see a little bit of the dash =)
Camaro? Lol no.

Mazda MX-3 GS ZE.
Dude, shocking. Here's me autocrossing at BMP with Bremerton Sports Car Club, and me on a track day at BMP also with BSCC. I also have some onboard footage.

http://216.240.155.171/dfireweb/smeg/TrackDay01.WMV

I didn't know anyone around here played LFS. I've been trying to get people interested in it, but it doesn't seem to work. I even brought out my computer and my G25 out to the BSCC awards banquet about a week ago. People seemed to like it, but I think the price of a G25 scared some of them away.

My question is, who are you? Do I know you? Have you ever raced with BSCC? That's basically who I always race with (actually I'm the current President), and I'll also may be co-chairing a lapping day out there later this year.
Oh, there are people around here who play LFS, that's for sure. The MR2 Turbo guy, who is a passenger in the vid, also plays LFS. I got him into it. We try to spread the word whenever we can.

I doubt you know me, but you may have seen me. I've attended only one autocross session about a year ago, when I first got the MX-3. With BSCC, I think. Are you the skinny guy who races the GMC Syclone, then?

I don't do autocross anymore, the wait in line is just not worth it, but I do lapping days. Mostly at Pacific Raceways. Will probably come to Bremerton as well, though.

So if you see either of these cars, then you've spotted another LFS player.
Attached images
BremertonMar30_10.jpg
Yeah, that would be me. I guess skinny describes me well at 5'11", 140 lbs. I'll be at pretty much every BSCC event if you ever make it out there. I've been meaning to do some track days at Pacific, but not until I get my car put back together. I lapped once at BMP with my truck. That was a brake nightmare! They practically caught of fire.
Right on.

Yeah, I guess if your brakes had a hard time at BMP, they'll probably melt at PR.
Was a good video of the track, just a same half the track is cones. Nice driving!

Bah, i wish there was a track within at least 3 hours of here.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG