The online racing simulator
which is the best online series for the total beginner
which are the best servers to go for as a beginner? id like to try my hand at a bit of racing but it seems that every time i try to have a go i get `shown the door` so to speak
Quote from cougar7005 :which are the best servers to go for as a beginner? id like to try my hand at a bit of racing but it seems that every time i try to have a go i get `shown the door` so to speak

I would say your best bet to not get shown the door is to do your best not to hit other drivers or mess around on the track, especially around that first corner. Even if it means giving up position.

Common sense helps too. If someone tells you to stop doing something, you should probably stop doing it.
Yeah, I would agree.

I spent most of the first 10 - 20 races in same car on same circuit, just trying to finish, much like a real life rookie.

Then I was in the middle pack and now usually finish in the first 4 or 5. In another 20 races, I hope to be challenging for 1st. That's the way to go.

I've also built up a good rep on that server as an honest racer and have got to know the other regulars who swap set-up tips etc.

Next will be to go through all the other cars on that circuit to learn the handling differences and then onto new circuits.

It's worth it to be patient as, although I'm slower, I have won a few through consistent laps and the reward of that is fantastic.

Best of luck and enjoy LFS (but not all at once!)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG