The online racing simulator
New Menus
(9 posts, started )
#1 - J@tko
New Menus
Hi Guys.

After posting this screenie yesterday, I've had several people asking where to find the backgrounds that I have. So, I've uploaded them here for you all to enjoy.

I DID NOT MAKE THESE! - THEY ARE FROM A COLLECTION BY ELECTRICWOLF (OP LINK WITH DETAILS IN NEXT POST)

^ Just to make that clear

I downloaded them so long ago that I can't remember a time when I didn't have them. They're absolutely fabulous, the training background being my new avatar.
<--------

Thanks alot to ElectricWolf - Great Job.

Extract the files, and copy them all to your lfs/data/pic folder. You might want to make a back up of all the bkg_xxxxx files first, in case you somehow think that these ones are worse than the default ones.

Hope you all enjoy them.
Attached files
LFS New Menus.zip - 1.9 MB - 319 views
LFS New Menus 2.zip - 1.8 MB - 263 views
#3 - J@tko
Quote from zeugnimod :Here they are.

:noob::sadbanana

Ah well, no harm to bump it up

/me should have used proper search, not looking through the miscellanous addons forum until it ran out of pages

Thanks for the link Zeugnimod.
I didn't really search for it, I just knew that Electricwolf did background menus some time ago.

It probably also didn't help in your search that he wrote "Backround".

And who is Zeunig?
#5 - J@tko
Quote from zeugnimod :I didn't really search for it, I just knew that Electricwolf did background menus some time ago.

It probably also didn't help in your search that he wrote "Backround".

True....

Quote from zeugnimod :And who is Zeunig?

Edited
Zeug/Z/Ziggy is fine but Zeunig sounds strange.

Enough Off-Topic now.
#7 - J@tko
Quote from zeugnimod :Zeug/Z/Ziggy is fine but Zeunig sounds strange.

Enough Off-Topic now.

At least our off-topiccing is keeping it on the 'new posts' page

I always read your name as 'zeunigmod' for some reason

I think it's my speed-reading.
All of these images are NOT done by Electricwolf, i believe he just picked the pictures from zockertempel, for instance the image you have as your avatar is done by me, and i know that's in the menu pack as well.
-
(tonyonparas) DELETED by tonyonparas
#9 - J@tko
Quote from Taavi(EST) :All of these images are NOT done by Electricwolf, i believe he just picked the pictures from zockertempel, for instance the image you have as your avatar is done by me, and i know that's in the menu pack as well.

Well, thanks Taavi - it's my favourite out of all of them. Great work

I've updated OP.

New Menus
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG