The online racing simulator
Drift XRT
(16 posts, started )
Looks really street style and i love it Can u post please that light texture? It looks great
You should keep the front vent imo. It would look good on your skin. I gave it a go, not really satisfied of the look, but those sleepy eyes do look good.

Oh and you should make the 'sleepy eye'd light' white so they look like they are the smae headlights but one is working and the other one isn't
Where can I get that Aerokit?
Quote from Dalek0220 :Where can I get that Aerokit?

Secret! Just testing a beta version of Zachary Zoomy's bodykit, he should release it in the next weeks (months) if everything goes well.
Quote from Riders Motion :Secret! Just testing a beta version of Zachary Zoomy's bodykit, he should release it in the next weeks (months) if everything goes well.

Actually I meant the one on Niko's skin.
Quote from Riders Motion :Secret! Just testing a beta version of Zachary Zoomy's bodykit, he should release it in the next weeks (months) if everything goes well.

hehe
I'll release my Zoomykit before Xmas. I promise!
Xmas Do you mean next Xmas I want it
Xmas = Christmas. and probibly before then anyway. I've run out of ideas :/.
i dont think it should take that long. :\ xmas lol....

i kinda like the skin you make there and im wondering, how did you make those screws (is that proper english?)on that skin, id like to put them on some skins of meself
Quote from Math1js :i kinda like the skin you make there and im wondering, how did you make those screws (is that proper english?)on that skin, id like to put them on some skins of meself

They were part of Zach's bodykit, just spam him a PM he should answer quickly enough.
shh, the screws are borrowed. (i'll be changing them)
nuu, i wanted that body kit :<
were do you put the lights in what file
p.s sorry 4 my bad english
im loving that, i was gonna try lazy lights. it looks sweet bud

Drift XRT
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG