The online racing simulator
but the developpers , he's dont see , 1 come from Nederland , another engeland and other Kazakstan

How devloppe he the game?
Quote from RAM0011 :but the developpers , he's dont see , 1 come from Nederland , another engeland and other Kazakstan

Which one's from Kazakstan?
EDIT: Will be my new sig, in a few days
But we will soon have 5 developers, what with Leo and Nicole
Quote from RAM0011 :Hello

SO i'm ask a question ,

LFS is a so real game , you can say that lfs better is then GT4 however

LFS is developped by 3 personnes , and GT4 by 150-200

Amazing no ? I know the technology is not same , LFS use picture technology and GT4 not but if 20-30 personne developped LFS we got the best online real car simulator ,

ty

I see a question mark in the text, but not sure if that's the QUESTION ?
If so, my answer would be : yes !

Quote from RAM0011 :but the developpers , he's dont see , 1 come from Nederland , another engeland and other Kazakstan

Ever heard of the internet and the humble ol telephone

OK... I :ices_rofl'd
I just want to say, go learn English before posting anything, really
"devellopement"..."developpers"...
LFS needs more ppl helping the 3 devs, nothing is getting done in my opinion, just little fixes here and there, but the gfx desperatly needs to become at least DX9 with lighting and shadows (battlefield 2 type scenery(example of the gfx), and so do the sounds, it feels to old now
and plus with GT5 seriously giving all sims a run for their money (i really mean that) they need to keep their fanbase b4 they defeact to other sims
Quote from seinfeld :LFS needs more ppl helping the 3 devs, nothing is getting done in my opinion, just little fixes here and there, but the gfx desperatly needs to become at least DX9 with lighting and shadows (battlefield 2 type scenery(example of the gfx), and so do the sounds, it feels to old now
and plus with GT5 seriously giving all sims a run for their money (i really mean that) they need to keep their fanbase b4 they defeact to other sims

Scawen has kids, Give him a break man..
I think the main thing about LFS at this particular stage is that it's already an incredibly solid platform on which the developers can build. When the graphics do get an upgrade, it will be easy to see just how far ahead of other sims LFS really is.

Computer games are a visual medium, they're delivered graphically, so having a nice presentation really can help a game, but there's only so much you can do with graphics in order to mask or divert attention away from weaker points if the underlying system isn't strong- the novelty value will surely wear off sooner or later.

Having said that, it seems that the console racer is really starting to evolve (as is natural), and people are beginning to demand more sophisticated physics to go along with the pretty graphics. Simply having the simulator option in GT5 means there's a sizable portion of players who want this mode, otherwise the devs wouldn't have bothered. A little competition is good for the customer, and no dev team should work within a vacuum of other competing products, atleast imo.

Just keep in mind where LFS is presently, where it counts, and you'll see that it's probably going the way it should.
Quote from seinfeld :LFS needs more ppl helping the 3 devs, nothing is getting done in my opinion, just little fixes here and there, but the gfx desperatly needs to become at least DX9 with lighting and shadows (battlefield 2 type scenery(example of the gfx), and so do the sounds, it feels to old now

I thought you wanted to say "bye" and never come back again? Yet you are still here?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG