The online racing simulator
KartSim
(99 posts, started )
#26 - axus
Nope, not the same thing.
Quote from axus :Nope, not the same thing.

So those videos have nothing to do with the Kartsim? (:tilt
Quote from J.B. :

I once saw a youtube vid of one of these beasts getting some oversteer in the mud but I can't find it anymore.

Didn't that happen in a Discovery Channel comercial? "Worlds toughest tribes" or something like that...
Quote from Hyperactive :So those videos have nothing to do with the Kartsim? (:tilt

No. Kart Champions is a different sim. We have nothing to do with it.
Quote from jtw62074 :No. Kart Champions is a different sim. We have nothing to do with it.

Thanks for the info...

Makes me wonder though
When are you releasing demo? Looking forward to it
#32 - w126
LOL 3d glasses
any updates on when we can expect any public release
The product is not even in the internal alpha testing phase yet - so it's doubtful a release will be soon.
is this still happening?
DO WANT :hyper:

Screenshots look amazing, if it had decent physics, good FFB, a nice driver's view and other such eye candy, then I'd definitely get it

One to keep an eye on
#39 - wild
KartSim looks great hopefully it will be released soon so i can try it out
yep it's still happening
For a minute there I had my hopes up of some real news. Still, it's nice to see some more info regarding Kartsim.
any news on this i really wanna play this
Bump. It would seem this is completely dead?
Quote from DaveWS :Bump. It would seem this is completely dead?

Thanks for bumping this. Those screens and the other things look really amazing, I'm looking forward to this.
Quote from bose321 :thanks for bumping this. Those screens and the other things look really amazing, i'm looking forward to this.

+1
Quote from DaveWS :Bump. It would seem this is completely dead?

Have faith and ye shall be rewarded
I was just thinking about this sim, and saw this thread again.

Quote on Facebook (beta-tester or something?) "Paul Keeghan
Well some good news guys, Zach is taking some time off 2nd half of this year to really get Kartsim moving. Cant Guarantee any sort of release yet. But I currently have a version on my PC (albiet with unfinished models and no animations) which runs wi...th my G25. I'm Excited and hoping for a playable demo by the end of the year."

Posted on July 5 though...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/KartSimR/30291995483
#49 - JJ72
My G25 will need steriods if I want to get anything close to real kart's FF.
maybe they should have left the screenshots unpublished when there is no idea about a release apperantly.

KartSim
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG