The online racing simulator
Quote from pine-fin : Is this another trick question?

Dunno about trick, but I wouldn't have guessed the answer, even with a modicum of education involved

Quite tricky bets this week

<closes eyes and stabs at mouse button>
I read the question again, and got it this time. Hehe, read too fast and misunderstood the question first time.
Good bonus question. I am pretty sure I got it now , and pretty sure people are reading it wrong, or need to do more research
How can it be a trick question? Again I can't think of more than just one right answer...
What I mean by "reading it wrong", is that I think they are thinking it is a trick question, but in fact it is a perfectly normal and clear question. Anyways, we'll see if people can get it right .
I've got it right (I guess, because i have money haha)
I've signed up as Green Hell Racing
Quote from Hyperactive :How can it be a trick question? Again I can't think of more than just one right answer...

Same here.

I typed 4 words into google, clicked the first link and found the (I think) right answer.
Bonus question 2
What beverage will the winning drivers get on podium after the Bahrain Grand Prix?
Bahrain GP - Characteristics
Awww don't give them the answer! :doh: Page was last edited on the 31st, hrmmm, I don't recall that section being on the wiki page.
Quote from Hyperactive :How can it be a trick question? Again I can't think of more than just one right answer...

First time I jumped over (I dont know why) the words 'on podium' which confused me.
Quote from Dygear :Bonus question 2
What beverage will the winning drivers get on podium after the Bahrain Grand Prix?
Bahrain GP - Characteristics

Ach, come on

I know it's all a bit of fun, but no need to spill the entire tin of beans

I've got about 8.5M credits in th bank just now, not sure whether to spend a little now or hope for some good results so I can get shot of that Force India chassis.

Decisions descisions
Quote from HVS5b :Ach, come on

I know it's all a bit of fun, but no need to spill the entire tin of beans

I've got about 8.5M credits in th bank just now, not sure whether to spend a little now or hope for some good results so I can get shot of that Force India chassis.

Decisions descisions

With the money earned with bonus question (already solved) I have 11M... no doubt for me discarding the Force India engines. I'm moving to Toro Rosso now... but I must think a bit about my Main driver
I'm suddenly feeling very poor in f1racemanager
Yeah, those Force india engine/chassis parts are really hard to get rid of

Needs over 10M just to be able to switch to Toro rosso which is basically not much more points either...
Ok just made a team, Apple Pie. Was running out of money instantly.

I got rid of the Force India engine now at least.

And I'm confident about the yes/no bets. Exept the one with the safety car. It isn't supposed to rain, is it?
Quote from zeugnimod :And I'm confident about the yes/no bets. Exept the one with the safety car. It isn't supposed to rain, is it?

No, but it might sand

The place finish bets are becoming tricky now. Massa seems really quick over one lap, but will he ever finish a race this year ? The maccas seem off the pace of the fezzas, but are the fezzas reliable (they've been whinging about the ECU again), and both the BM's and the Williams are in with a shout of a podium and even a win if conditions allow.
My Team:
Adrian Sutil (For) - last
Sebastian Vettel (STR) - out lap 1
FW30 (Williams) - 8th and 14th
Honda RA808E (Super Aguri), 16th and 17th
Eneos (Hon) - 11th and retired.

Looks like my 15 mins of fame went at round 1
Well, for me it wasn't so bad. Button 21st, Barrichello 11th, Force india engines did quite well, Honda chassis not so much. Elf fuel was nice though. 393 points, quite exactly what the excel sheet calculated for it

2 bets right I think :/

Getting rid of Vettel was good choise though
I think pretty nice for a first try. 452 points and five guestions right. Very nice start Trulli and Sutil pulled through, Toyota chassis might be best race for them so far then Force india engines and williams fuel everyone to the finnish nice.

Go pie go.
I'm doing better than I expected, still in top 20
Quote from Hyperactive :Well, for me it wasn't so bad. Button 21st, Barrichello 11th, Force india engines did quite well, Honda chassis not so much. Elf fuel was nice though. 393 points, quite exactly what the excel sheet calculated for it

2 bets right I think :/

Getting rid of Vettel was good choise though

I had an ok day, not great tho at 399pts. Let down by poorly performing STR chassis which I had only just upgraded, bah!

How does the Elf fuel work? Do you get the pick of the best results from the teams listed or a full combination of the lot?

Did pretty well on the bets tho, if only the Ferrari duo had finished the other way around I would have had a tricast.....

3 weeks till the next race (Barcelona), can't wait

ps - nice one Team Turbo, no. 5 overall for the weekends results
My new team:

Jarno Trulli
Adrian Sutil
Toyota Chassis
Force India Engine
Can't decide about fuel - either Mobil1 or Shell Vpower

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG