The online racing simulator
Post your best replays
(80 posts, started )
Post your best replays
Hypocritically perhaps, I don't have any good enough to start procedings (being a n00b and all), but it'd be great to see people upload replays of some close races, amazing comebacks, suicidal passes, and of course huge crashes. Even AI and physics glitches can be a larf.

I actually find some replays very handy for learning braking points and racing lines from the more seasoned competitors.

Fire away.
Maybe it would be better having a seperate forum area for replays rather than just a thread?
I suggest looking at the Hotlaps if you want to learn lines!
Aye, I know about the Hotlaps, but what about "close races, amazing comebacks, suicidal passes, and of course huge crashes"?
maybe u checkout NFSU
mmmkay... Why?
i think posting replays like that are a good idea, though i dont have any myself
Quote from nosliw :i think posting replays like that are a good idea, though i dont have any myself

I posted something similar over on the RCS forum, there is a porblem in that the replays can not be edited, so for a large (ish) race you do have a huge replay file. The only answer is to create your own movies with the relevant overtake/crash in it.

Please correct me if i'm wrong!!
Well, this replay file showcases clean frantic racing for the lead between myslef and operat0r on BLGP, on a crazy server .

Its a blast in the pants, short race, crazy race, enjoy.
Attached files
goodrace.zip - 894.6 KB - 683 views
Heres a close race between the UFR and the XFR at Aston club , a small passing mistake made by myself at the start of lap5 made for a 3 car race for the finish great online stuff .

SD.
Attached files
nice UFR v XFR AS club.mpr - 384.3 KB - 620 views
Quote from RMachucaA :Well, this replay file showcases clean frantic racing for the lead between myslef and operat0r on BLGP, on a crazy server .

Its a blast in the pants, short race, crazy race, enjoy.

Laughing out loud watching this one. A ding dong battle for the lead while mayhem ensues and insults fly amongst the rest of the pack after a huge first corner incident.

Quote from SparkyDave :Heres a close race between the UFR and the XFR at Aston club , a small passing mistake made by myself at the start of lap5 made for a 3 car race for the finish great online stuff .

A top battle between a tiny UFR and an army of behemoth (in comparison) XFRs. Very close and very clean despite the aforementioned incident on lap 5 which was inevitable really.

Both great replays.
Well, here is how I rolled my GTi nearly 11 times

And the 2nd one is a crazy insane nutter 1 lap Bl GTI race where You see more passing than during the whole F1 season
Insane drafting and stuff, I could see a commentator of the race being confused of who is passing who on the straight because it's nearly like 5 wide
Attached files
Rolls.mpr - 94.1 KB - 549 views
ROFL.mpr - 178.9 KB - 674 views
I'm not sure if caused by lag or a glitch, but this replay is a good example of when lag/glitch meets terminal speed at Blackwood in a FOX.

Watch in awe as 2nd place flies through the air down the last 1/4 of the back straight at Blackwood, while 3rd place goes from top speed to 0 in an instant, only to be collected by the looming pack.

The only thing left to say is: WTF?
Attached files
massivelagcrash.mpr - 414.6 KB - 448 views
TBO @ BL1 , close and good
Attached files
TBO s2.mpr - 751.1 KB - 452 views
Quote from farcar :Aye, I know about the Hotlaps, but what about "close races, amazing comebacks, suicidal passes, and of course huge crashes"?

Watch some LFS movies? They offer at least part of that what you're looking for. http://lfs-news.bluepixel.dk/moviespit/
Man, all of these replays and so far every single one is at Blackwood.
Quote from Cue-Ball :Man, all of these replays and so far every single one is at Blackwood.

check post 10 ^ Aston is an awsome racetrack

SD.
I'm not saying this is my best replay, but sometimes I'm almost frightened by the way some racers behave.

Watch the DOCTOR...
(Unfortunately I don't have a replay of the two first races)
Attached files
Replay- the doctor.mpr - 82.1 KB - 455 views
the doctor 2.mpr - 52.7 KB - 452 views
Looks like a good candidate for entry into my ban log. Thanks!
[WD]NAi[FiN] vs Flo[FR]
Sry to bore you with more BL racing, attached is a standard demo server 5-lap XFG battle I drove today:

Oh and it doesn't end till the finish line..

[WD]NAi[FiN] vs Flo[FR]
Attached files
vs Flo[FR] 1st.mpr - 736.7 KB - 409 views
One of the best races I've had in S2. My mate Poolek and I battle it out in the fxo's on aston. Just two cars, but I know I had LOTS of fun
Attached files
great FXO race.mpr - 1 MB - 468 views
FXR vs FZR and 3-way BL XFG demo server battle
Standard stuff again, this time from Aston National. 7-lapper where I have a good battle - which I end up losing :P - in an FXO GTR versus an FZ50 GTR. It's not wheel-to-wheel all the way through but decided to share it as I drove the race of my life desperately trying to cling on to the faster FZ50 GTR

GabKicks™ vs [WD]>NAi<[FiN]

http://rapidshare.de/files/5689864/battle_vs_fzr.mpr.html

This is another demo server XFG GTi battle. 3-way brawl for the win with an unfortunate mishap in the penultimate turn. Feat. [WD]>NAi<[FiN], Alex [ITA] & NOS.MAXPOWER

[WD]>NAi<[FiN] vs Alex [ITA] vs NOS.MAXPOWER

2way battle.mpr

And to show it's still all in good fun, here's a small laugh.. Watch the build up starting from the beginning of the last lap, keep a lookout for [Redline] Duck we come out of the 2nd last corner.. lol. Feat. [WD]>NAi<[FiN], [Redline] Duck, RCMB-Powerslave & RCMB-CHICO

stupid ending.mpr
Attached files
2way battle.mpr - 818.6 KB - 424 views
stupid ending.mpr - 706.1 KB - 346 views
Quote from kakarlsen :I'm not saying this is my best replay, but sometimes I'm almost frightened by the way some racers behave.

Watch the DOCTOR...
(Unfortunately I don't have a replay of the two first races)

oh yeah, I met this guy too, and I sign that, to put him to ban-log. He and his buddy behaved like arses. Like pulling the brakes out of nowhere in a race, when I was getting his draft on BL backstraight or similar "stunts".
Quote from Vykos69 :oh yeah, I met this guy too, and I sign that, to put him to ban-log. He and his buddy behaved like arses. Like pulling the brakes out of nowhere in a race, when I was getting his draft on BL backstraight or similar "stunts".

Don't tell me that the "buddy" is JeanPierre? (or whatever) He was the only one not voting to kick/ban, and since there where so few racers on the server, he stayed forever. (until everybody left)
Demo Server GTT Battle
Feat. [WD]>NAi<[FiN] and Cougar, a quick 4-lap battle on BL1. Some very good braking by Cougar, pity his tires gave up

[WD]>NAi<[FiN] vs Cougar
Attached files
gtt battle vs Gougar.mpr - 838.7 KB - 332 views

Post your best replays
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG