The online racing simulator
Scawen.. Question [about previous projects]
Did you make more than one game?
I searched for you on google and i see live for speed and
Total Immersion Racing and some other helicopter simulator..
Is this rigth?
He also worked on Black & White 1.
Google says

Quote :Games Credited:
Rag Doll Kung Fu (2005), Valve Corporation
Live for Speed (2003), Live for Speed
Total Immersion Racing (2002), Empire Interactive Europe Ltd.
Black & White (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
HIND: The Russian Combat Helicopter Simulation (1996), Interactive Magic

Hey, Why not use all the Cars/Tracks from
Total Immersion Racing to LFS
:P
Edit: I tested the demo, and it looks great.. many cool cars and tracks
#6 - Jakg
Quote from aroX123 :Hey, Why not use all the Cars/Tracks from

Hey, why not think before you post?
#7 - Migz
Quote from aroX123 :Hey, Why not use all the Cars/Tracks from

*me slaps u for being such a twit*

I dont even know which bit to start on, the fact we dont have copyright for the cars, or maybe the fact i doubt the models are the same for the two games. But instead, ill let someone else rip you to shreds for a silly idea
IIRC he was only a consultant for TIR.
i have black and white 1. Did he also help make the expanison pack. It's a good game although i don't like the starting tuturial. lol
I'm curious what was his role with Rag Doll Kung Fu.

Scawen, please enlighten us.
Oh wow TIR was awesome! You could make the other drivers angry and they would become aggressive and try to kill you

Exaggeration, but still - was fun.
#12 - Migz
Quote from deggis :I'm curious what was his role with Rag Doll Kung Fu.

Scawen, please enlighten us.

The physics i think.
I remember Mark Healey saying something about needing help with the multiplayer part of RDKF, perhaps that was Scawen?

Mark also did some stuff for LFS (he's in the credits) but I have no idea what.
My understanding is Mark and Scawen are friends (perhaps from lionhead?) and Scawen did some minor work on RDKF. He posted about it on the forums once. Also there are interviews online with Scawen about the physics he created for B&W.
#15 - SamH
It makes sense to pool resources occasionally, to get past sticking points in your project. I imagine a friend called Scawen up and said "I'm stuck on this bit..", or "Am I headed down the wrong track with this?" and I imagine Scawen has probably done the same in the past.
Quote from Luke.S :i have black and white 1. Did he also help make the expanison pack. It's a good game although i don't like the starting tuturial. lol

Scawen did the physics in B&W1. Unsurprisingly I'm assuming that the physics in the expansion wouldn't change so technically it's still his baby
Concidentally, the physics were the only real good bit in B&W. I might break it out the box when i come home today. Though, i might have to turn the audio down. Blood awful dialog in that game. :P
Quote from Luke.S :i have black and white 1. Did he also help make the expanison pack. It's a good game although i don't like the starting tuturial. lol

lol if you switch the names on you can sometimes see him preying for you!
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=19959
-
(squidhead) DELETED by SamH : Temper, temper. Don't post if you can't post without abusing people.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG