The online racing simulator
hi modding cars ??
(4 posts, started )
hi modding cars ??
hello i just download the demo version , and as i saw some videos of lfs i have some questions , is there any patch to make cars sound turbo ?? maybe a blow off valve ??, i also saw very different interiors on some cars ? finally what about the modding , bumpers lights carbon fiber hood etc ?? thx for your time
hi.. check out the unofficial addons forum. IMHO, making an NA car sound like a turbo is just as silly in the virtual world as in real life The full version (S2) has several turbo cars.

As far as the carbon fiber hood, that's probably just a skin.
#3 - vane
the ONLY way you can get lfs good is by buying it, and hell is it worth it! as im sure you'll see on this forum, people would hate for lfs to turn into nfs , if you want a carbon fibre bonnet you have to buy lfs so you can upload skins with a carbon fibre bonnet, you will have to make it. i highly recommend getting s2 but try demo out first you can mod the car sounds in game by pressing shift+a (not sure if you can do this in demo) or some people use a program called car sound remixer but then changing engine sounds is stupid i would love however to get the gtr class to have a blow off valve, unless they already have
You can mod only sounds and texture,but i wouldn't add bov sound to N/A car

hi modding cars ??
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG