The online racing simulator
LOL!!!!! GREAT PIC!! MONSTER!!!! very very nice!
Quote from sgt.flippy :Nice work C40Z, you even seemed to fix something I didn't mention
(The rear bumper seemed to have a stick on it or something:tilt
I wish I could model, but believe me, I tried and failed and tried again and failed again

Is there also a front view on mustang's evo?

its on page 48 if u want to look it up
Quote from r4ptor :You don't need additional lighting for the tires - you need to tweak the material. Cool truck

Can u pm me how to do that? i have 3ds max from 3 days :P before i render with blender ( cool program .. but hard to find parts .. and quality sux a lil )

T.J. pm me .. i can share some files for blender

Oh .. one question -> If i instal Vray .. brazil will be work corectly? or u must instal only one of them? I found few rims , and when i open it warning show up " vrender60 mising ) .. vray?
Quote from e2mustang :its on page 48 if u want to look it up

It's not on my page 48.. Could you relink to it or something? Or upload it again?
Quote from e2mustang :i've tuned the fxo,i call it Fxo Turbo Evolution
it has evo rear wing,dual muffler,M3 mirrors,New lights,intercooler
and of course upgrades will come l8r
preview picture:

there you go,page 48
I think that he need the scene.

Sorry for my bad english.
Thanks mate.

Looks great, but also needs a bit touching up in some places. Nice work
And you're tyres are flat. And you diffuser is made out of 2" thick board (I know that's how the LFS model is, but it's one of the first things I change). And your rear lights have got too much anti-scratch film on them

But other than that quite nice
Quote from sgt.flippy :Thanks mate.

Looks great, but also needs a bit touching up in some places. Nice work

thanks! thats an old picture tho i think i updated that model but i dont remember
I used Dr. Gonzo's FXO scene, and added a trailer just for fun. Then I thought, what goes in the trailer? Then it hit me; UF1!! :P Thanks to LineR32 for the UF1 Truck. I had to shrink it a lot to fit it in, so it's basically a UF Go Kart now. The trailer still needs work, but its not bad for now. Soon I'm gonna take the light bar off the FXO, make a stock looking skin, and skin the UF1 to make it look like an amateur race car.

Have a nice laugh.

1280 X 1024:
http://i204.photobucket.com/al ... 140/fxotraileruf1full.jpg
NICE!!! Very good man! May be you will be create a road (I think)

Sorry for my bad english.
Quote from tristancliffe :And you're tyres are flat. And you diffuser is made out of 2" thick board (I know that's how the LFS model is, but it's one of the first things I change). And your rear lights have got too much anti-scratch film on them

But other than that quite nice

LOL. Let's see your changed diffuser Tristan!
My renders are around. I stopped doing them because too many idiots started asking for renders of very low res drifting skins, or MSNing me for help about how to "render a screenshot". Plus I got bored once I'd made my tyres look realistic.

I notice almost nobody has but grooves in the Sauber tyres yet, and still relies on the crappy texture. I couldn't live with myself if I had such low standards.
Quote from Falcon140 :I used Dr. Gonzo's FXO scene, and added a trailer just for fun. Then I thought, what goes in the trailer? Then it hit me; UF1!! :P Thanks to LineR32 for the UF1 Truck. I had to shrink it a lot to fit it in, so it's basically a UF Go Kart now. The trailer still needs work, but its not bad for now. Soon I'm gonna take the light bar off the FXO, make a stock looking skin, and skin the UF1 to make it look like an amateur race car.

Have a nice laugh.

1280 X 1024:
http://i204.photobucket.com/al ... 140/fxotraileruf1full.jpg

The rear quarter panal will stretch anything on the skin in that area of the UFP, so make sure you try and compensate for it.
OK,

Thanks.
Well, dont be rough, this is my first attempt to make some part. As you see it's front bumper, like JDM type, but i will remake it, cause i dont like the design what i made, and next one i will make pretty slow and carefully.
Attached images
JDMTYTEZ.png
just a quicktest with lightwave/fprime
Attached images
foxandufr.jpg
foxz.jpg
looks nice!
I agree, but it's a shame some textures were left off the FOX.
you're right, but it is just a test for a studio setup and lighting, no alphas, no transparens textures, no tyre textures, etc.
Sorry for upload a beta image
The scene looks better than the 3DS Max renders, it looks more realistic to me.
My new render scene, comments and critics are very welcome
Attached images
Bentley.jpg
Very good man . I think that need a good reflect (I think).
Quote from Loko VEN :Very good man . I think that need a good reflect (I think).

Reflect what? The floor or reflection on the car?

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG