The online racing simulator
Hilfe! Any German LFS-ers willing to call Hannover for me?
Hello my sausage-eating friends,

I'm having a problem with a company I tried to buy a bass from, and they've stopped responding when I try to contact them. I've tried to call today but all I get is their answerphone.

Would a friendly German mind calling their number and telling me what their answerphone message says? I don't want to harrass them if they're closed for holidays or something.

Their number is 511 235 80 91

If you do happen to speak to a human, could you please ask him to send me my ****ing bass. Thanks.
Haha, I just thought i'd leave a post in support of Kevs base, but Kev, the message didn't say anything about "de geeben" did it?

#3 - VoiD
guess what..? It´s my hometown!

I´ll try to call them.
Quote from thisnameistaken :send me my ****ing bass.

I really don't want to know what you do with your instrument and... your other instrument
If there are any particles of narration left in this world, the number Kev's provided would actually belong to a fishmonger.

EDIT:
... who's actually a secret agent and VoiD's statement of "the Englishman wants his bass" would start off a whole chain of events.
#6 - VoiD
Ok, tried it five times...

As you said before there´s only a box available.

" Hello, this is Company "xxx", none at home, please left a message, we´ll call you back soon. Thx..."

...wow, great service (:ashamed
Fess up, VoiD - we all know you work for H&S.
Quote from xaotik :Fess up, VoiD - we all know you work for H&S.

Stop Googling you stalker!

Thanks for calling for me, VoiD. I guess I'll leave them a message.
#9 - VoiD
Not really no, but I think I can tell you the brand the hub and the rim on that wheel are.
Quote from the_angry_angel :Way to get them on-side Kev

I find I have a natural empathy with people, especially strange foreign people with unnatural, often frightening or repulsive customs. That's why my company makes me work from home and never invites me out to meetings with customers.
Quote from thisnameistaken :unnatural, often frightening or repulsive customs

speaking of which
why are you so fascinated by your friends sausages?
Quote from Shotglass :speaking of which
why are you so fascinated by your friends sausages?

It's because I'm a big gay bummer and I like blokes. In that way.

I do like a nice length of sausage actually.
that marks the end of our relationship then... me being from nürnberg and all that
The last couple of years we've had a "Bavarian Beer Barn" appear in the middle of York. Sadly they didn't bring the sausages with them.

Nur(n|em)berg looks pretty. Maybe after I torch this guitar shop in Hannover I'll go to Bavaria and give the sausages a good munchen.
Bump!

I could use another favour from a friendly kraut. Having been given the brush-off from pretty much everybody over this, I'm now left with the option of contacting the police in Hannover. Which I intend to do!

Issue being, I can't navigate their website what with it all being in German. Would someone mind visiting it for me and replying with whatever looks like an appropriate email address for reporting a crime?

As always, any help much appreciated.

Incidentally I've found two other people who have been defrauded by this guy, taken for more money than I was, and I'm still waiting to hear back from the other 40 people I've contacted.
They say if you want to contact them use [email protected]

It´s strange... since this is the Webmaster Adress. I thought there is some more "specific" Adress on that site, but I could not find one.

Edit: Found a 2nd Adress which should be for Topics not regarding the Website: [email protected]
Yeah I put that page through a translator to see if I was supposed to use that address, but it did seem a strange address.

Thanks for taking the time to help me out - I'll give it a try.
How about this? It's with Hannover's police headquarters' phone and fax numbers

[email protected]

or then my german is REALLY rusty
I prefer that one because it says "3000" at the end, which makes me think they are police from the future. Maybe they'll send a robot policeman over to shoot this guy for me and mangle his body.

Unfortunately I've already emailed the other address asking for a contact. Hopefully he'll then put me in touch with the killer police robot department.
What do you think are the chances that the dude answering the phone will be able to understand me? I don't have a southern (typical) English accent.
Hey Kev why don't you just call your local Police station first?

I bet they know (well they should) what to do (instead of trying to e-mail or phone some German cops who probably not even speak English).

Your police should know whats the best way to report an international /europe wide crime and send it further to the German police station that is responsible etc. etc.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG