The online racing simulator
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :

The CTRA breeds tough competition IMO, with that comes high tension and frustration when things go wrong. How people handles these stresses reflects on their maturity and professionalism. I am guilty of losing my cool, as is everyone, but =)

Indeed, no-one likes their points to be cut shy or the yellow flag/DNF stats on the rise thru' no fault of their own.

If it's a racing incident tho, then sh!t happens. Can be worth saving the replay and reviewing not only what caused the problem, but what else you could have done in avoidance, short of precognitive abilities

A quick message bind is enough tho, or next step is raise a report.

Having a pop 2 races later in well out of order. I'd have reported the spanner.
#27 - SamH
You raise a very valid and important point. Having a go during the same race as an incident occurred is wholly unacceptable. Until you have watched the replay of the event from an observer's viewpoint, you are absolutely categorically NOT in posession of all the facts. What you BELIEVE is the case, so often turns out NOT to be the case, and only after you've seen it objectively can you KNOW.

Once you've seen it, if it's bad then report it. If it's not bad enough to report, then woe-betide the person who has a go anyway. For having a go at all, in the server, even in posession of the full facts, and even being RIGHT, you have no right to disrupt everyone ELSE's races by having a pop, either verbally or on the track. Not when we have a reporting system in place, certainly.
Quote from SamH : Having a go during the same race as an incident occurred is wholly unacceptable. Until you have watched the replay of the event from an observer's viewpoint, you are absolutely categorically NOT in posession of all the facts. What you BELIEVE is the case, so often turns out NOT to be the case, and only after you've seen it objectively can you KNOW.

What is it the youngsters say.....err....WORD or summat like that

Always best to keep your mouth shut and review the incident. It prevents you from making a right tart of yourself.
I had one evening when i got in a bit of a tizz, only to watch the replays and realise the incidents had been completely different than i thought they were from the cockpit.
I felt like a right numpty.

EDIT....just read the whole thread only to find Sam used the expression 'Word' There goes my theory of the kids using it, innit.
Quote from The Moose :What is it the youngsters say.....err....WORD or summat like that

EDIT....just read the whole thread only to find Sam used the expression 'Word' There goes my theory of the kids using it, innit.

Lol, it's my 'Word' of the moment as well
Well, 'Kicking' has had it's time shirley

Think I've got an 80's retro thing going on.

Not sure my boss understands tho............

Back OT I've raised a few reports only to find after review that there was absolutley no need to do so. Despite being sooooo sure at the time of the incident. Highly recommended and highly educational.
Quote from The Moose :EDIT....just read the whole thread only to find Sam used the expression 'Word' There goes my theory of the kids using it, innit.

Young at heart, eh?
#33 - SamH
Quote from The Moose :EDIT....just read the whole thread only to find Sam used the expression 'Word' There goes my theory of the kids using it, innit.

I think that means I'm younger than you.. at heart, anyway
Shizzle, Word... geez guys, these are SO like last year. You sound like old men trying to get with the kids
Quote from SamH :I think that means I'm younger than you.. at heart, anyway

This week maybe. I'm having an old git week.

Normal childish service will soon be resumed
Quote from yeager :Shizzle, Word... geez guys, these are SO like last year.

Ohh come on...I only learnt Shizzle today as i was looking up Fo Sho.

Urban Dictionary didn't say it was out of fashion already

Quote from yeager :You sound like old men trying to get with the kids

I'm trying to sound like an old man taking the piss out of the illiterate little w****rs...err..i mean kids.
Quote from yeager :Shizzle, Word... geez guys, these are SO like last year. You sound like old men trying to get with the kids

Bovvered?

Laters.
meh
Quote from March Hare :What does "meh" actually mean?

pfft, meh... rolls eyes, sighs and leaves

I believe "meh" is the height of apathy
Quote from The Moose :Ohh come on...I only learnt Shizzle today as i was looking up Fo Sho.

Urban Dictionary didn't say it was out of fashion already

That has to be the funniest thing I read on here for a while. Good on ya, dawg!
w/e
harsh
isn'it.
yeah, my balls well ache!
Quote from Becky Rose :w/e

I'm pretty sure i've got better things to do than take photo's of my dumb ass signing out whatever sore loser, but hell... here goes

ent bovvered

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG