The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing Turns 3 Years Old!
(68 posts, started )
3 years, that explains why you all talk and act like toddlers !

Where can I pick up my piece of the cake?
Quote from AppiePils :3 years, that explains why you all talk and act like toddlers !

/me points to Appie dancing vids.....:monkey:

Quote from AppiePils :Where can I pick up my piece of the cake?

You can come over to my house, but that is likely 500 miles or more, so it's probably going to be either gone or moldy, but you're welcome to what's left.
Congratulations CoRe
Happy Birthday guys
Good luck for the next 3 years, just do us all a favour and slow down a bit ok?
Only so that you can see our rear bumpers at the finish line, Mooooose!
Grats to a great team!
Happy birthday Core!!
#33 - th84
Congrats guys!
Congrats. :elefant: :drummer: :bullwhip:
Gratz CoRe! And stop being so dam nationalist, whats wrong with europeans?
Happy Birthday young 'uns
Wow, never thought I would be on a team for this long. Thanks to everyone for the support! Lets keep going for those :checkered!
Grats, very nice to see some older teams being that active. So much new and unknown teams coming up and old ones become inactive/dead.
We're still going too Since 2002 Not me though...
Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful wishes! It's great to see so many different representatives from so many great teams supporting us! We look forward to more great racing to come!
Only 3? I'm 18... Youngsters.. Grats guys, I wish you more 3 years
Happy Birthday
Gratz CoRe
Gratz core, Been great knowing you this past couple of months. All really top notch racers and pretty cool guys.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Haha, we have no idea.

CoRe was a FPS clan long before the racing division started, and we divorced ourselves from them almost immediately. It's just kind of a legacy name now.

Since there's no official acronym, that leaves us all room to make up our own. I always thought it was "Clan of Racing Enthusiasts", but it could just as easily be "Cadre of Rotten Engineers".

Congrats, and you don't look a day over 2!
Thank Goodness! Finally out of the "terrible two's". Perhaps now they'll act somewhat responsible / representative of the eastern hemisphere sim community. haha, jk

Anyway, grats guys, see you on track!
I think you mean Western there, Stu. ;]
You mean you guys aren't asian?? Wow, your mad gaming skills could've fooled me.
BigTime Productions is proud to present...

CoRe Racing - How Far We've Come

Produced by: Nolan "CoRe.BigTime" Scott

CoRe Racing celebrates our three year anniversary in 2008 and we wanted to showcase what the team has accomplished in LFS. We at BigTime Productions hope to do a video with more detailed information about each championship and driver. Until then, Happy birthday!

Hi-Res D/L version (requires DivX/Xvid plugins): CoRe_How_Far_We've_Come.avi (59 MB)

YouTube Streaming (not recommended) : CoRe Racing - How Far We've Come
YouTube Streaming Hi-res (not recommended) : CoRe Racing - How Far We've Come

For more BigTime Productions streaming videos, please visit the LOTA Media, CoRe Racing, IGTC, and Live for Speed World Series Youtube sites!

For more information, news, schedules, and updates please visit CoRe Racing.

CoRe Racing Turns 3 Years Old!
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG