The online racing simulator
What cars will be in S3
(6 posts, closed, started )
What cars will be in S3
I would like to ask what cars developers is going to add in S3?
they won't tell you and it may not be planned yet. we still need to wait for s2 beta and s2 final
Enough of these god damn s3 threads!!! :hbomb::hbomb::hbomb::hbomb:
Someone make this end!
I fear S3 is quite a while away. Maybe several years? And it doesn't bother me really, because S2 is great and it's not even finished yet. So the devs can take whatever time they want to make S3 even greater
#5 - garph
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Enough of these god damn s3 threads!!! :hbomb::hbomb::hbomb::hbomb:
Someone make this end!

It's actually a recognised medical condition; Retard-o-isum-ness-itus.

It spreads through internet forums via seeing a particular thread about something, lets say S3, which would awaken the dormant Retard-o-isum-ness-itus gene and the poor sufferer would have a complete break down of common sense and completely loose their ability to read words such as, search or read other threads about the topic that set of the Retard-o-isum-ness-itus and would result in an uncontrollable urge to post a thread about the same or similar subject.
Only the devs know what they'd like to include and likewise only they know how much content for S3 they have started on. Well, when I say they, I mean Eric, as Scawen has stated that all his code gets released with the patches - he at least is keeping nothing from us.

So, as anything else is pure speculation, there is no need for this thread to continue (at this point in time, at least).
This thread is closed

What cars will be in S3
(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG