The online racing simulator
Problems with F10 and F11
(10 posts, started )
Hey guys, today i noticed again that my F10 and F11 buttons wont bring up the ingame displays (damages and live settings)

it was working 2 days ago, isnt working now, i dont know why and i dno what it could possibly be....

thanks guys.
you could have pressed shift + F. this makes it so the hud does not display, as well as the F9-F12 menus.
Isn't there any way of give the F9 - F12 menu's other buttons to make them come up? (I have the same problem om my new keyboard, cos' those keys have other system functions)
You could map them to some other buttons but the other buttons would still cause the system thingys to come up. So I wouldn't know.
Isn't there a button you can press on your keyboard so that those system functions aren't enabled? It was like that with my Logitech MX keyboard, you had to press a button to enable the system functions for the F-keys. I rarely ever used it.
Quote from Sponge :Isn't there any way of give the F9 - F12 menu's other buttons to make them come up? (I have the same problem om my new keyboard, cos' those keys have other system functions)

For me too, but i have a F-mode button on my keyboard to set it right. It kind of the same as the numlock key and the right numbers on the keyboard, they work if numlock is on. Not really a problem.
Ok. i tried Shift+F wasnt that, cant be anoything to do with system functions cos i havent changed keyboards....i really can sus why ive tried all sorts.

im wondering if its another button sumwehere...
Would you know what make and model of keyboard you're using by any chance?
the one thats on mylaptop :P

its an:

Acer Aspire 5920

vista i think may be the problem, i got the use of f10 and 11 back for now lol, i dno hwo it just started workin again

but its bound to drop out agian, its done it 5 times so far since i bought my laptop which was about ummm a month and a bit ago...
Do the buttons function properly outside of LFS? Also, you're absolutely sure it has nothing to do with the FN key, or is there one? I can't remember, I thought all lappy's had one.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG