The online racing simulator
Head-to-Head Event 3
(57 posts, started )
Yes it was Troy. The results won't be up until tomorrow or sometime a little later... But I can say the final round was amazing racing between Troy and Tonix. Here are the time differences for the final races:

1st Race: 0.13
2nd Race: 0.02
3rd Race: 0.03
and the final race: 0.30

Tonix won the combined time by 0.48 seconds over all four races!! Very great and close racing in that final round

Tonix is crowned champion for the Head-to-Head Racing Event #3 - He is a champion!
Sorry mates, had to miss this one. Why is traffic killer when you really want to go somewhere?

Glad the event turned out good. I'll try to join the next one....no FF anymore please :P
I wont do anymore FFs that I know of, although I am going to keep this combo in the series when it starts... Still too busy to get the results though DashForCash system is taking time
Sorry I couldn't attend last night, my brother was on the computer and wouldn't shift...
Was a very good evening of racing. Sadly, I lost my race by 0.3 seconds with the P2W rule allowing... ehm... can't remember who it was... to win. The final was amazing and I'm glad I stayed to watch!
Hey guys I am sorry this was done so late. The results image was made right after the event like normal but I haven't found the time to writeup something neat about the race. I am going to post the results image as that is important to people who attended the event. The finals this time were VERY close and when the combined time from all four races was less then half a second you can only imagine how close the racing was. Again I would like to congratulate [Muroc]Tonix for taking the crown at this event and the next event is already being planned...
Attached images
H2H 3 Results.jpg
Can I get a mod to move this and the other Head-to-Head threads into the Head-to-Head Racing Series sub-topic? Thanks!

Head-to-Head Event 3
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG