The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing Turns 3 Years Old!
(68 posts, started )
This posting is actually a bit overdue, as our third birthday was on March 8th. That's right, CoRe was formed back in 2005. I guess we've come a pretty long way.

In our fourth year of operation we're looking to continue our successes in MoE, IGTC, LOTA, and the other series we currently participate in, as well as expand into new leagues. We are also looking forward to helping the USA succeed in the LFS World Series (despite missing round 1).

We are not actively recruiting at the moment, but we're always on the lookout for new American and Canadian talent to deepen our reserves.

Thanks to all the teams we've raced with and become friends with over the last few years. There are too many to name, but rest assured that we are very happy to have a place in this community.

See you all on the track!

Regards,
Lee "Banshee56" Baker
Ben "DeadWolfBones" Keough
Sasha "SGSash" Anis
Corey "rcpilot" Green
Peter "laanp" Laan
Ed "CWMAX" Lacoste
Jason "RacinJason" Lisner
Brian "brianmcd" McDaniel
Matt "Viruz" Miller
Nolan "BigTime" Scott
Philippe "PhilS13" Villeneuve
David "Forbin" Souders

And currently inactive members:
Ricardo "RMachucaA" Machuca
Otis "MantisX" McGhee
Steven "starry" Tarry
Congratulations guys! :balloons:
Happy birthday Core . I wonder what the oldest still active LFS team is?
:cake::yummy::grouphug::balloons::Handshake
let the party begin !!!
:drunk::vomit:
Lee->:drink:<--Ben

Wish:wizard: You guys win all the championships your into.
:trophy::lfs::trophy:

resent:

Cheers CoRe
Happy B-Day CoRe! xD
Happy birthday Core!
w00t! Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday to CoRe, Happy Birthday to us!

I want to thank all the guys on CoRe for being great teammates over the years. Especially Ben for sharing his cooking and camera hobbies and for always giving me his honest opinions on stuff, Nolan for his passion for not reading rules and tolerating my snoring at the Petit Le Mans and pestering me for all those graphics for his vids, Corey for his blog like programming play-by-play over the LOTA IRC channel and his solid anchor-like performances in all those endurance races, Matt for sharing all his shit with us and for chewing on CornNuts over Vent, Dave for his recent updates on his pursuit of motorcycle racing, Brian for giving us his loving opinion of "Chip Boy", and Otis, who I miss because he lives 100 yards from high speed internet but can't get the cable company to come down his damn road!

This past year has been a blast with our successes in IGTC, MoE, and LOTA and I look forward to many more great times with these guys!

Now, if I could only get Nolan to sell me his other G25 for cheap.
Quote from banshee56 :
Now, if I could only get Nolan to sell me his other G25 for cheap.

lol... i wonder how many times you have said that
I lost count a while ago.
Happy birthday CoRe :drink::rock_band:laola:
Gongrats!
Happy birthday, I wish you lots of success in future
btw. can't find anywhere, what's CoRe short for?
Happy Birthday CoRe

Always a pleasure to race with you guys.
Such a top team keep up the great work.
Happy birthday, dudes.. now, where's the beer? :drink::laola::chairs::banana_ra:static::spin: :spam4: :clapclap::huepfenic
Congrats CoRe, and good luck with the next 3 years
Happy Birthday guys!

Keep it up, dont change a thing. Such a great team to race against!!
Yep very nice bunch of guys, congrats!
Agreed with the two above... Happy birthday CoRe!
#19 - AMB
Happy Birthday CoRe, V Fast team and one of the best in LFS if not the best Pleasure to have raced amongst you even if you don't know who I am
#20 - siLc
Name Core brings only warm thoughts in my head and good words into the mouth. Congrats. Beers on ... you
Happy Birthday guys!

:birthday::balloons::drink:resent:
Happy birthday! About time to put you guys in a retirement home eh?
Happy Birthday CoRe, see you in IGTC!

Kenneth
Congratz guys cant wait for this again in 3 years
Quote from N I K I :Happy birthday, I wish you lots of success in future
btw. can't find anywhere, what's CoRe short for?

Haha, we have no idea.

CoRe was a FPS clan long before the racing division started, and we divorced ourselves from them almost immediately. It's just kind of a legacy name now.

(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG