The online racing simulator
Tuesday race discussion..for all races
Here you can chat about all races in Tuesday Races.

Good to have it all gathered here, instead of having 20 different threads!
hmm when comes the standings for race2?
Quote from heagles :hmm when comes the standings for race2?

Results updated. here

Sorry for the delay..... won´t happen again.
Quote from azlan608 :Results updated. here

Sorry for the delay..... won´t happen again.

not meant that way its FINE :laola:
sorry for double post but will just say that im not driving this tuesday cause i have guests so sorry but i will look forward to race with you next week :P:eclipsee_
#6 - J@tko
Race 3 Discussion below
Results attached.

Race 1: Who cares didn't really race. He kinda hotlapped on his own, as he had so much lag!
Attached images
Race 1.jpg
Is there any chance you could combine my scores together in the results, as there is Niall and N.McEvoy . That is both me
Great races and great fun! My first single seater championship race too. Well done all and to Unity Valentin and McEvoy for great racing.
Yeah I dunno what had happend to my machine... But suddenly in quallifying all cars dissapered...... I tried logging oof and on and of and on.... did'nt help... rebooted my machine and router.... Still no sign of you other guys... on my map all where parked in the pits...

Managed to Q in 2. spot... Finish the first race in 3'rd spot, win race 2 and got kicked off in race 3 whilst in 2'nd spot...

So I WAS in the race.... I was just in Le stealth mode....
Quote from Who Cares :So I WAS in the race.... I was just in Le stealth mode....

Looks like this is becoming your new tactic.

Did you think of sending the replays to the devs? It can't be normal if this happens to you three times in 2 days.
Quote from zeugnimod :Looks like this is becoming your new tactic.

Arhh you noob's maan.... youre EVERYWHERE....

But for sure it's frustrating... and BORING racing alone... tell me... do I smell...
We had a good end in the 3. race today though - loads of fun, mr. undercover - sniper - bullittrain - whatever!!

Kenn is about to decide what will happen to all the "chatters" in the race - but just a kind reminder: NO CHAT allowed!

TITTF = Take It To The Forum

See you next time!
FYI guys, Mistatea and K. O'Keefe's team is called Rising Phoenix (RP)
Quote from niall09 :Is there any chance you could combine my scores together in the results, as there is Niall and N.McEvoy . That is both me

No, sorry. People who are faster than me will have their points split up on multiple person.... sorry but it is just one of those non-writen rules!!

I wanna win

(okay - I´ll look in to it!)
He he Jess... That was a good one...

Hey by the way... Damn you're a FOX on that shot... DAAMN..!!!
Hi, sorry for being away some time. Private life sucks, you know!

But I hope you have been pleased with our admins, Valentin (race admin) and Andresen (who is now making the point standing much nicer than me) I keep an eye to him, so he is not cheating :razz

About some of the issues I have heard about now and seen on replay.

Chatting: IS NOT allowed during qualifying and race! DO YOU UNDERSTAND???? I think we loose drivers that way to our races. And is this in your interest?

I will try to find out who is not respecting this, I was not to the last race, so it means I will watch some replays. You can be unable to participate in the next race, if you are chatting in qualify or race, depending on if it´s too much.

By the way, if someone complains about this, do it in the objection thread the way it´s described. It wil make it easier for me to find!

Lag: We had a stealth fighter on the track and this is not a part of the LFS cars to my concern. Where is the name of that car on the car list?
But anyway, I have looked at it and I will let that stealtfighter keep his points for this race, because race admin on the day kicked him in the last race because of the lag and let him join again 5 laps back (also race admin spectated himself also 5 laps back), so he (the stealthfighter) lost several points ending in 9th position after aparently leading.

So this is our punishment and compensation to the others. It is not fair not to be seen, so you can´t make a pass manoevre on him, because he is invisible.

But if someting like this happens again it will not allowed to participate in the races after it has been noticed by admin)
So no more stealth fighters!

See you on tuesday.
Quote from Humbleridderen :
So this is our punishment and compensation to the others. It is not fair not to be seen, so you can´t make a pass manoevre on him, because he is invisible.

Well... I could not see you guys either.. so was hard for me as well to make that pass on an Invisible field...
Quote from Who Cares :Well... I could not see you guys either.. so was hard for me as well to make that pass on an Invisible field...

at least they didn't appear like me then my head still hurts after you hit it with your bumper

did you beat your record btw? It was a constant 1183 second lag in the gentlemen's cup
Im really sorry that i didnt show up yesterday....

I was called on to visit father in law in the hospital.....
BF1 round - fail.

Managed to roll it in Qualifying.

T1: Rolled it and had a big crash - causing pit stop 1
then something happenned to the rear right suspension - completely failed suddenly - pit stop 2
Smashed into wall when anti-virus popped up - pit stop 3
Suspension broke going over bumps on kerbs, and going to R3 tyres - 4th pit stop
Broke suspension again, but finished with it broken as it was the last lap.

I gave up and left the experts to it after that.
Quote from J@tko :BF1 round - fail.

Managed to roll it in Qualifying.

T1: Rolled it and had a big crash - causing pit stop 1
then something happenned to the rear right suspension - completely failed suddenly - pit stop 2
Smashed into wall when anti-virus popped up - pit stop 3
Suspension broke going over bumps on kerbs, and going to R3 tyres - 4th pit stop
Broke suspension again, but finished with it broken as it was the last lap.

I gave up and left the experts to it after that.

You managed to roll a BF1? HOLY CRAP.

Sorry I wasn't there - we were having dinner at a friend's house and I forgot to tell you.

Is it possible that you could put myself and J@tko in 'Team FAIL.' instead of team Top Gear?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG