The online racing simulator
Alcohol does it faster!
(31 posts, started )
#26 - mr_x
2 bottles of Budweiser down me makes me about 0.2sec per lap faster usually... in the last few months whenever I've had a league race I always had 2 bottles of Budweiser before it, and it's worked on RACE07 league I'm in at the moment, I've won 2 out of 6 races and I'm 3rd in the championship behind the 2 aliens
Quote from mr_x :2 bottles of Budweiser down me makes me about 0.2sec per lap faster usually... in the last few months whenever I've had a league race I always had 2 bottles of Budweiser before it, and it's worked on RACE07 league I'm in at the moment, I've won 2 out of 6 races and I'm 3rd in the championship behind the 2 aliens

Quoted as dopping evidence
heh, beer and games don't work for me. But then again, I can't just drink one beer.
In a closed fully predicted racing environment, alcohol or any drug doesn’t have that bad effect. In some cases you may think it helps you, maby because it calms you down and do spoother moovements or just it boosts your confidence-concentration to your screen and nothing else.

But don’t be fooled…

In open roads when you have to cope with the unexpected it’s more than crucial.:tombstone
Two drinks of what? 2 bottles of Vodka? i drink often a bottle of red vine while racing and the times goes better. perhaps im too slow without alkohol.
#31 - _ak
I made a few PB's after 1 or 2 beers. But it makes harder to avoid collisions with other cars. Maybe it let unconscious part of mind play bigger role.

Alcohol does it faster!
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG