The online racing simulator
Live for Speed World Series 2008 Promo
(18 posts, started )
BigTime Productions is proud to present...

Produced by: Nolan "CoRe.BigTime" Scott

Hi-Res D/L version (requires DivX/Xvid plugins): LFSWS-Promo.avi (53 MB)

YouTube Streaming (not recommended) : Live for Speed World Series Promo
YouTube Streaming Hi-res (not recommended) : Live for Speed World Series Promo

For this and other BigTime Productions related streaming videos, please visit the LOTA Media, CoRe Racing, IGTC and Live for Speed World Series Youtube sites!

Some of the effects in this video cannot be seen on Youtube.

Nice video , good action. I liked it
I liked the syncronization between music and image, very good.
It looks good as usual Nolan. Just one thing I don't get it why the UF1 is used in LFSWS. It's such a slow car!
Slow but a lot of fun....

About the video...nice as always...with a certain clean look that i've enjoyed.
At first on filefront streaming, it looked like it mite had some low fps, but then i've downloaded it, and saw that was from streaming.
Overall its cool as a promo must be, and does a good job giving me the will to go racing.

Good luck to all drivers!!
very nice vid
Like I said on MSN yesterday Nolan, awesome vid. Puts the message out clearly.
Good as usal Nolan these arent the finished skins though are they just something to give an insight correct?

Anyway very good
Quote from AstroBoy :Good as usal Nolan these arent the finished skins though are they just something to give an insight correct?

Anyway very good

Thats something we'll certainly do for the new season.
Good Stuff
Thumbs up. Nice vid BigTime! Solid stuff bro.!
i dont know.. this video didnt got me excited as your other stuff... i dunno.. maybe the action, the crashes, the music. I just didnt felt it. Sorry.
PD: maybe because i wasnt there
I like. xD Nice stuff.

@ chano : I liked the music but its true that towards the end hearin push the tempo (if thats what they say) gets anoyin xD.

But didn't really bug me the first time I watched it.

Nice vid
nice vid
#14 - Dru
ok video didn't like the song..... but a few questions about the skins and number plates being used.... you had a plain white skin in there and a Mercury skin?? last thing I heard Mercury was a planet, not a nation... but then it would explain why they are a team full of Aliens
Quote from Dru :you had a plain white skin in there and a Mercury skin?? last thing I heard Mercury was a planet, not a nation... but then it would explain why they are a team full of Aliens

LOL nice, but I just use what they give me.
very nice indeed.
a big thumb up
and a little bit of ot : i hope you guys will have a good race in the world series, too bad romania didnt join.

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG