The online racing simulator
The Worlds Hardest game ?
(23 posts, started )
#1 - Rish
Your all gonna hate me for this.

Some of you may have seen it before but i hadn't so i thought i'd share. Have a go!!!!!

http://armorgames.com/play/1043/the-worlds-hardest-game
Post a pic as proof of how far you get pls.

Giving up
Attached images
level_7_deaths_46.JPG
Amazing game... and bloody hard!

Gave up at level 15... well, i need some sleep!
Attached images
level15.jpg
Whatever that level is where you have to stop and go CONTINUOUSLY through all the back and forth moving dots just annoyed the hell out of me... so I gave up. Fun game tho.
hardest game i have ever played were ninja gaiden till this
Gave up in level 2, couldn't find a way to turn off the music.
music is awesome.

good game
Can someone please tell me what the game is about?
Don`t got flash on this work computer so can`t check it, but sounds interesting. Any info plx?
#9 - Rish
Basically getting from A to B whilst avoiding obstacles and passing through check points! but you'll need to have a go to appreciate it.
Quote from Rish :Basically getting from A to B whilst avoiding obstacles and passing through check points! but you'll need to have a go to appreciate it.

Allright, getting internett at monday at home, going to test it out, hope it lives up to it`s name.
It makes me mad Will try again later, finished 1st round so far, going to school...
give up at level 8 with 14 deaths puuh this is tough
Tried it again, gave up on round 7, was too fast
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Gave up in level 2, couldn't find a way to turn off the music.

If your using Vista just go to the task bar open the volume control, click on mixer and mute your web browser. One of the only good features of Vista.
i couldnt get past level 1
I just have to post it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uG9COkH6QYs&feature=related

Last boss of "Dodonpachi dai ou jou" at the end of the 2nd cycle of the game (basically twice as hard when compared to the first playthrough)

IIRC, there are only about 3-5 players capable of getting to the boss, and this video is I think the best attempt at the boss ever recorded (without use of macro-tools, there are plenty of videos of those)
Level 10 almost made me give up aswell.

EDIT: Haha, that guy made it kinda easy... :P
Well it seems I stopped at the right time, #22 was even hard for this guy while cheating....

I quite liked the ones with the balls going up and down and in opposite directions, much better than the spinning crap! :X
LOL at that cheater dying several times.

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG