The online racing simulator
[FW] Princess aka Kimmy
(42 posts, started )
I wish I knew this thread was on. NOt been on forums in a LONG TIME. Yes its good to she that she is out of hospital now.

She was a great team member in J4F and a very special girl

GET WELL SOON!
um she's not dead, so hopefully she's still a pretty special girl
A bit of [FW] connor's bull**** probably slipped off her clothes under the wheels of the car, thus making it crash.
hope to hear from you soon kim. tell us all the details. get well soon.
im back:)
He guys im back still recovering but im back , thanks for all the messages , of u really wanna know what happend pm me

and benjie.13 shut the **** up , i wonder how u feel when u had a car crash maybe they talk like that to u 2.
show some respect for other people :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher:

25th March 2008, 08:26 #28 - benjie.13
S2 licensed

Online at: [R-L] Cruise

A bit of [FW] connor's bull**** probably slipped off her clothes under the wheels of the car, thus making it crash.
Quote from kimberly :He guys im back still recovering but im back , thanks for all the messages , of u really wanna know what happend pm me

Nice to hear from you. Get well soon.

regards

Land
I'm so happy to see you are getting better!

Take care of yourself and come back in good shape

Regards,

CashMoney
I still have no idea who you are Kimberly, but i guess you havn't the faintest idea who i am either so it's honours even..

It sounded pretty nasty at one point. But it's good to hear you're alive and doing ok.

Keep smiling girl.
Get well soon
Quote from kimberly :He guys im back still recovering but im back , thanks for all the messages , of u really wanna know what happend pm me

and benjie.13 shut the **** up , i wonder how u feel when u had a car crash maybe they talk like that to u 2.
show some respect for other people :gnasher: :gnasher: :gnasher:

25th March 2008, 08:26 #28 - benjie.13
S2 licensed

Online at: [R-L] Cruise

Just to let you know, I didn't mean anything against you, and I hope you make a full recovery soon, but Connor just makes me SO ANGRY!
#36 - Osco
beterschap
ik ben blij dat het goed met je gaat, en ik hoop dat je snel beter bent
Quote from Becky Rose :ik ben blij dat het goed met je gaat, en ik hoop dat je snel beter bent

Nice dutch becky

Btw, it says:

I am glad that all is well, and I hope that you are get better quickly
Quote :Nice dutch becky

I should hope so, my partner is Dutch. As long as she didnt make me say something utterly embarassing...
don't worry becky this is what it means btw
I am glad that it goes well with you, and I hope that you are rapidly better
Quote from Luke.S :don't worry becky this is what it means btw
I am glad that it goes well with you, and I hope that you are rapidly better

Haha - You used the same translator as me

GW soon
Quote from J@tko :Haha - You used the same translator as me

GW soon

babel fish alta vista?

[FW] Princess aka Kimmy
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG