The online racing simulator
Saying 'Hello!'
(21 posts, started )
Saying 'Hello!'
Hey guys,

Just getting back from about a year layoff from LFS and saying hello and hope to see you guys on the track!

Good to see the new X-System up and running!
#2 - Dru
Quote from brewerdc :Hey guys,

Just getting back from about a year layoff from LFS and saying hello and hope to see you guys on the track!

HELLO!
Hi!
I just saw you on the server... :P
Hi!
Hello!
Hello
Morning
#7 - SamH
Night! (finally!) And welcome back to LFS!
#8 - HVS5b
Quote from brewerdc :Hey guys,

Welcome back that man

Never mind the X-system, it sounds like X2 might not be far away
Quote from HVS5b :Welcome back that man

Never mind the X-system, it sounds like X2 might not be far away

Depends on the person's defination of 'soon'
/me looks around
/me leaves

#13 - Dru
Hello and welcome back!
Welcome back!
Thanks guys, my new wheel came in today!

Now my mouse hand can take a breather... and I guess I have no excuses for when I suck
Any leaks on some new features that X2 would bring over the current X-System?

I'm just happy to see the X-System now working since I left a year back.
#18 - SamH
Nothing much!

X2 is actually quite a long way away. There's no point in getting excited about it yet, at all. We have a lot of work to do and a reduced number of coders able to commit to working on it. It will run independently of and alongside the current X-System rather than supercede it and it will address different aspects of LFS, specifically relating to existing and future leagues, get-togethers, online gatherings and all other assorted types of events.

With the X-System, we set about changing and improving pick-up racing. With X2, we plan to make league racing more accessible (and by default, more popular). The tools we're working on will be useful to anyone already running a league and to anyone with an idea, thinking about starting one. It'll be both organization-oriented and also team-oriented, with mixed and fully integrated InSim and Web-based portal-style tools for organizers and teams/managers to help everyone at every stage from concept through promotion, race control, live stats and beyond.

I can't say more without laying bare the specifications of the project, but hopefully you'll get a bit of an idea
Howdy!

Quote from brewerdc :Any leaks on some new features that X2 would bring over the current X-System?

I'm just happy to see the X-System now working since I left a year back.

Ehh, unfortunately that's a TOP SECRET

however, there is a place where you can find some secret X2 system related information, but be very careful, you never know what traps Sam with his gang mambers might have set for those who will dare to seek for the secret information

So, here it is: http://www.ukct.net/ and REMEMBER, I don't know you, you don't know me, kapish? :hide: :shhh:

Edit: Damn, why am I so slow? I was just searching for some nice smilies
Muhahaa.. We are in ur computerz, stealing ur IPz.

Muhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Muhahaa.. We are in ur computerz, stealing ur IPz.

Muhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:cry: Scary.

Saying 'Hello!'
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG