The online racing simulator
April Avatars
(101 posts, started )
Quote from Rappa Z :I'm all for LFS helmets.

There's an alternative meaning for "helmet" where I'm from... I'm not entirely sure I want to see ones from the members of the community tbh
#52 - Jakg
LFS helmets would be great for me as I have no photoshop PC atm and my current avatar will be fine :P
Quote from the_angry_angel :There's an alternative meaning for "helmet" where I'm from... I'm not entirely sure I want to see ones from the members of the community tbh

LOL, a lot of avatar revoking will happen if that's the case.

Best call them safety helmets from now on.
#54 - Rish
lol, some people refer to .... erm "round heads" as safety helmets!!!!
Well I call it a skid lid.

The helmets were those dumbarse Aussie's in the skins threads.

Edit: Just made a quick new avatar. My Joey Dunlop replica skid lid.
i have a suggestion, a pic of my third leg doing some activity
Quote from The Very End :Is it any regulations on avatars really? I know you can`t have sex-releated avatars, but say you have a veeery light clothed girl, how are you mod`s looking on that?

Very often probably, if it's sexy enough.
#58 - SamH
Quote from deggis :Very often probably, if it's sexy enough.

You ain't kidding!

The common misunderstanding is that the moderators delete inappropriate avatars of girls with bouncy boobs etc. In fact this isn't the case at all. We merely move them out of users' control panels into a special thread in the moderator section, where Bob and I spend most of our time
Damn you!!
Then no boobs for me?
Quote from SamH :The common misunderstanding is that the moderators delete inappropriate avatars of girls with bouncy boobs etc. In fact this isn't the case at all. We merely move them out of users' control panels into a special thread in the moderator section, where Bob and I spend most of our time

what would you two do with a nekkid avatar that goes well with the flag next to my name?
Quote from SamH :We merely move them out of users' control panels into a special thread in the moderator section, where Bob and I spend most of our time

I can haz modz now pls kthxbai
Quote from The Very End :Oh lol your avatar, I love it

THX Change yours too, it's boring yet. I want to see sg funny there.
Uhhm, you with a F1 Car?

I was in a Jordan F1 car before.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :THX Change yours too, it's boring yet. I want to see sg funny there.

Like what?
Should I post the epic "I`m a trainwreck" picture?
Look in "post your face" topic, and you`ll see what I mean..
Quote from The Very End :Like what?
Should I post the epic "I`m a trainwreck" picture?
Look in "post your face" topic, and you`ll see what I mean..

I haven't told you to use your face as avatar. I'm sure you'll find something funny... I found a great site, chech this out

http://www.avatarist.com/
LOL toki! nice avatar
I'll be going with silly faces, as it is April tradition (Pete and I started the first avatar month with silly faces back in April '06). I think these are the best (worst?) two I've taken so far:

(I should probably edit out the light)
Attached images
BenCrazy8av.JPG
BenCrazy4av.JPG
Quote from Bob Smith :I'll be going with silly faces, as it is April tradition (Pete and I started the first avatar month with silly faces back in April '06). I think these are the best (worst?) two I've taken so far:

(I should probably edit out the light)

Nice one bob!

Sorted out the light in the pic for you mate Hope you dont mind.
Attached images
BenCrazy8av.JPG
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I haven't told you to use your face as avatar. I'm sure you'll find something funny... I found a great site, chech this out

http://www.avatarist.com/

But what if I like my current avatar?
Maybe I`m super emo or something :scared:

April Avatars
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG