Make My Own Cars?
(11 posts, started )
Make My Own Cars?
Is that possible to make myown cars (in my case Brazillian cars) to use and share?
you cannot model your own cars (are there brazilian cars?) but you can paint the existing ones
Quote from flymike91 :you cannot model your own cars (are there brazilian cars?) but you can paint the existing ones

Thanks Flymike.
I´m already painting my own!
And YES, we do have our own cars!!! Mercedez, Audi, VW, Peugeot, Renault, Honda, GM and Ford has plants in Brazil, and most of then has cars designed and produced in brazil exported for all around the World.
There is one brand called TROLLER, that produces a 4x4 that wins the famous Paris-Dakar in its category.
Interesting I didn't know that. Do you get many cars designed specifically for the Brazillian market? We have the Ford Falcon and Holden Commodore and that's about it.

Oh and for anyone curious, the Australian Ford Falcon doesn't really have anything in common with the Falcon that got made in America in the 60's.
That's why the cars are so damned expensive!

I also did not know that all those producers were in Brazil....
Quote from FalconXB :Interesting I didn't know that. Do you get many cars designed specifically for the Brazillian market? We have the Ford Falcon and Holden Commodore and that's about it.

Oh and for anyone curious, the Australian Ford Falcon doesn't really have anything in common with the Falcon that got made in America in the 60's.

Yes, we have many models disgned for our maket. The most famous is a line from VW called GOL thas is produced since 1980. It has a wide rage from 1.0cc to 2.0cc Turbo, including monovolume, sw and pickup.

Fiat has our own UNO, totally different from the European one.

Take a look at Wikipedia, there is a complete list of Brazilian cars.
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/L ... tom%C3%B3veis_brasileiros
Oh wow, didn't know about that. That's damn interesting. That VW GOL looks pretty nice, something from Skoda. You have so much your own models which looks nice.
Quote from PioneerLv :Oh wow, didn't know about that. That's damn interesting. That VW GOL looks pretty nice, something from Skoda. You have so much your own models which looks nice.

The GOL looks like a polo/skoda crossbreed.
Isn't the fiat paelo made in brazil?
Quote from piggy501 :The GOL looks like a polo/skoda crossbreed.

Yes, it really look like Skoda, but it is a Brazilliam project. This car is the top ranking on selling in Brazil for years.
Quote from Luke.S :Isn't the fiat paelo made in brazil?

You can be sure it is!!! Actually I have one!!!

Make My Own Cars?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG