The online racing simulator
Pedals?
(9 posts, started )
Pedals?
I have a Logitech momo wheel and a spare nascar wheel, I was hoping I can setup the gas pedal on the nascar as my clutch? IS this possible? I would Like to have that clutch experience to see if its worth using manual clutch. I have seen alot of people do this with lfs, But I dont have the "experience" to do this. If you guys can help me I will be greatful!!! Thanks guys, Kenny.

PICS ATTACHED. Shows what its setup like [Blackberry Pearl Camera]
Attached images
pedals setup 001.jpg
pedals setup 002.jpg
#2 - wien
Just plug them both in and set up the pedals like usual in the controls screen. Just make sure you've set LFS to use "axis" clutch first.
Well I need to separate them now.

Quote from wien :Just plug them both in and set up the pedals like usual in the controls screen. Just make sure you've set LFS to use "axis" clutch first.

Use DXTweak to adjust the axis range and it will work fine
but will that separate the axis?
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Use DXTweak to adjust the axis range and it will work fine

It doesn't need to be separete. Just lock one part of the axis in DXTweak and it will work as a slider in result, I use the same method with my pedals...
Well, I have no idea how to do that..
i made it yesterday very simply,first of all, u need to find your wheel in the control panel/game controllers.Than in Lfs game controls mark button named Separate at throttle and brake axes ..it works well

sorry for poor english..

Pedals?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG