The online racing simulator
[Not] leaked S3 uf1 special edition
(15 posts, closed, started )
Here are some screen shots of a car leaked for S3 the scavier uf 1000 squash back clubman.

This car came about after people complaining that their shopping wouldn't fit in their car boot. SO we present the special uf 1000 squash back clubman.
Attached images
uf1 squash back.jpg
uf1 squash back 2.jpg
Do you have nothing better do to lately than spam random stuff?
Quote from mcintyrej :Do you have nothing better do to lately than spam random stuff?

and to copy avatars... of spankymaker?
not really. I've even reduced my self to go on a demo crash server cause i'm really boared for some reason.
anyway jack you made a leaked thread so i thought i would.
His was rather funny though, not a lame damage screenshot. It might have been exciting if you'd posted this 2 or 3 years ago.
I prey that message in his DP gets moved up higher. Also, all he is doing is spamming this forum thinking having a high post count makes him look good. Luke please **** off and do something else.
Quote from mcgas001 :I prey that message in his DP gets moved up higher. Also, all he is doing is spamming this forum thinking having a high post count makes him look good. Luke please **** off and do something else.

+1
some of my posts are usefull. It was only a joke.
Hopefully his avatar will be a reality real soon...
all i wanted was a joke then you have to be total d***s and say things like i hope his avatar becomes reality. why do you have to pic on me. all it is in any thread i make. flame flame flame even when it's something thats not spam
Quote from Luke.S : all i wanted was a joke then you have to be total d***s and say things like i hope his avatar becomes reality. why do you have to pic on me. all it is in any thread i make. flame flame flame even when it's something thats not spam

Jump back in your booster seat and stick your dummy back in your mouth.
Quote from Luke.S : all i wanted was a joke then you have to be total d***s and say things like i hope his avatar becomes reality. why do you have to pic on me. all it is in any thread i make. flame flame flame even when it's something thats not spam

Theres such thing called a reputation. Seen as you chose to spam when you first came on this forum. People thought your a **** from the beggining. This is all self inflicted, if you dont like it, Piss off.
#15 - Jakg
Theres only one word that describes this thread.

FAIL.
This thread is closed

(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG