The online racing simulator
Racing team?
(11 posts, started )
Racing team?
CTRA could have a racing team? they have a wide selection of drivers and they could compete and by winning events it would show that ctra has the best racing and it would promote ctra generally. Any thoughts? on this idea.
I think he means CTRA the league, forms a team to enter events such as IGTC, LFSGT, MoE. Such as LOTA did for a couple races in IGTC last season.
Quote from racer hero :I think he means CTRA the league, forms a team to enter events such as IGTC, LFSGT, MoE. Such as LOTA did for a couple races in IGTC last season.

this is what i mean i didnt know how to word it as good as that.
-
(pauliaK) DELETED by pauliaK
well best racers from teams ,are in a team say ctra, ukct or something similar and it would promote ctras good racing and they would win most leagues.
Quote from Antman :well best racers from teams ,are in a team say ctra, ukct or something similar and it would promote ctras good racing and they would win most leagues.

I agree whole heartedly =) See what happens when X2 comes about
wooohooooo this better happen i need to get to be a part of it
#9 - SamH
Don't get the wrong idea.. we won't be out to steal drivers from teams! X2 should provide some appealing ways for drivers of various different teams to team up together, under various different "banners"/guises. As usual, I can't say more right now. We still have large chunks of X2 to write!
X2=utopia?
sounds like a great idea, it will be the equivalent of the A Team but racing:stan:

Racing team?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG