The online racing simulator
messanger 8.0 beta
(28 posts, started )
messanger 8.0 beta
http://www.ideas.live.com/ look for messanger live something like that and its the new messanger 8.0 its a beta but its good i just downloaded it check the size of the webcam window and its big you can see your whole room ,its got better backgrounds ect. download cause your dont know what you missing.cause it soo good . trust me i canrt get way from it .
www.mess.be for more info on the whole MS messenger stuff. I'm gonna wait until Messenger Plus! Live is released personally. Patchou is said to be already working on it.
why do you have to wait?
I dont mean to be a big meanie, but I thought this was common knowledge at least a few weeks ago for the public....or is it only just filtering out?
dont know sorry but i sign up for it iand i just got it a few mins ago but try it out
Yeah, been public for a couple of weeks now. And I am going to wait for Messenger Plus! to come out. I have to wait, cos it's not out yet. Then I can get Windows Live Messenger (subject to reviews) and MEssenger Plus! Live, and be happy.
oh ok
Using Messenger 6 at work (hell, could even be 5 for all I know), can send text to other people... what more do you want?
I lament the version before they introduced advertising
Quote from P1lot :I lament the version before they introduced advertising

well i just thought that more feedback they get more better the msn will be
#12 - Gunn
When I put version 8 next to 7 and 6 I can't help thinking how peachy cute they all look there side by side ...... in the recycling bin.

:tit::tit::tit:
the 8.0 is the best i have seen out of all the messangers
Quote from P1lot :I lament the version before they introduced advertising

www.apatch.tk
#15 - Jakg
Quote from the_angry_angel :I dont mean to be a big meanie, but I thought this was common knowledge at least a few weeks ago for the public....or is it only just filtering out?

its been out (albeit with the downgrader) for a few months, although then it had a rather clunk interface, the most recent version (about a week old) looks a lot different, and it may be missing Plus right now, but i still like and use it! Althought that could purely be because i have problems signing in on 7.5...
yes msn 8.0 is good so far nothing worng with it for me
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from faster111 :why do you have to wait?

Messenger Plus = BOSS KEY
oh do you have to pay for plus or something
#19 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :oh do you have to pay for plus or something

no, its free, but it takes quite a while do develop software, especially when the host program keeps on changing!
ok where can i get plus then?
#21 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :ok where can i get plus then?

http://www.msgplus.net
however that is for the 7.5 version, the version for WLM is still in development, the url for the new website is on that site
Thanks but seen has plus is working on the new msn live i leavel it it come out but i still got the other new msn so. but i save it ok
Quote from Gunn :When I put version 8 next to 7 and 6 I can't help thinking how peachy cute they all look there side by side ...... in the recycling bin.

If you have all 3 in your recycling bin, I think it may be time to empty it! LOL

I'm using whatever MSN upgraded itself too. I only upgrade to make it stop telling me theres a new version. lol I can message people, and thats all I need.

MAGGOT
#24 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :Thanks but seen has plus is working on the new msn live i leavel it it come out but i still got the other new msn so. but i save it ok

what did you just say? i can speak english, but not complete prat!
That's faster1111, don't pay attention to his MumboJumbo English if you want to avoid a headache.

messanger 8.0 beta
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG