The online racing simulator
"Ghost" player bug
(9 posts, started )
"Ghost" player bug
Hello!

Today an driver of our league, on my MSN, notified me that it was not achieving start the race because someone had in the start grid but that was not on the connections list. I have checked, entered in the server and had rather a player who was on the grid, but was not on the list of connections, nobody could race on the server.

Picture: http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/386/bughwb9.jpg

Sorry for my bad english.
Freaky. Maybe its an AI someone added?
I think not. As you can see in the pic, there is no way to remove it from the grid
Good point.

Well only thing I can think of is host. Let's see what others think of it. xD
There were 2 of you and maybe other driver set his own AI there? As there may be max guestcars 2+ .
Maybe it's a demo hacker
In our server (#LiveforSpeed UOL LFSBR s2#), max guestcars is 1.

I think its not a "demo hacker". Juliano Teichmann is a racer from our league (and our league is only for S2 licenced). This is very strange.
Oh, I see this is a bug indeed as this is happening on other servers as well. Currently my friend is stuck on Redline Racing 3 (davke is his username). This continues from yesterday's evening, nobody is able to join the server, what is more davke is unable to play the game online at all, because he's still online according to system but he isn't actually for more than a day!

Does anybody know a way to solve this? I've already tried to contact server admin via his email, but no response yet...
We solved the problem. I think you only can solve by restarting the server /reinit...

"Ghost" player bug
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG