The online racing simulator
Quote from Kristjan.J :EPIC FAIL yes! Too many random dumb people on track, who has no league experience, just f**king around all over the place, and I didn't finish tho, I think it was LizardFolk who hit back of my car and then I lost control and drove into PIT wall and ended up on side.

Yes it was me but I didn't hit you, I clipped you because you decided to weave past 3 different cars when they were all trying to avoid the wreck between Sarge and Okeefe.

At the time my car was loose like hell (and even spun out 3 times before). I saw the crash and braked at T3 which made my car sideways, I corrected it but u were suddenly on the outside and I clipped you on the correction turn.
Nice battle at the begining Niko, nice drag to the line at the end Mista
TFalke55, just wanna say thanks for being VERY easy to lap. Signaling with your blinkers was a great touch.
bwahaha, that was sure fun, ruined my qualy(thanks to wallclip ofcourse) and it was hard to make a competative race from back, got slashed few times + I had a really funny lfsBUG, didn't stop refuelling at pitstop, never seen this before , anyway it was a total disaster for us it sure was fun, that is what counts, so don't get your heads down, keep up the work and learn from experiences
-
(Technique) DELETED by Technique : uncorrupted replay! :)
Having just re-watched the last 10 laps, I have 2 things to say:

1. Kenneth was waaaay off-base to yell at Sarge about that last accident. Sarge just got loose off the corner, something I must have done about 100 out of the 140 times I went through there. Just a racing incident.

2. PMD was showing incredible restraint in that battle. I swear he was off the throttle more than he was on it. Great driving, and must have been a great setup. I'm pretty sure he was biding his time and planning a late move. Things certainly would have been more interesting if Ice didn't get taken out at the get-go. :P
Quote from DeadWolfBones :TFalke55, just wanna say thanks for being VERY easy to lap. Signaling with your blinkers was a great touch.

Quote from evilpimp :+1

when blue flag was shown and someone appeared in my mirror I just wanted to get out of the way. And to show the faster car I saw him, I used my blinckers

just normal for me
Now I'm glad I actually missed this, with me the race would of been a bigger disaster! =P

Meh, I think I'll leave events for a while, probably to about May, when I finish hacking.
That was so big fail...
I had 7.1 fps at the start...when the lights turned green i pushed throtle.... i barely hited shank, couldnt stop.... then in the 2nd lap of pace laps shank comes with a great speed and crashes me into wall...my car wrecked, and he does nothing...i freaked out...
anyways....gl with 500
Greatings HighRoad
Quote from HighRoad :I had 7.1 fps at the start...

I also haven't had a nice framerate at start, when I noticed it I pressed esc, went to the graphic options and set the details to the minimum, no sky, no shadow, no wheels, no flags, trees or rubber... and then I had a framerate wich was good enough for a race.
Quote from TFalke55 : when blue flag was shown and someone appeared in my mirror I just wanted to get out of the way. And to show the faster car I saw him, I used my blinckers

just normal for me

If only everyone did the same, trust me when I was lapping people it was total caos sometimes. Many people crashed in front of me and I got SO lucky. It was incredible rofl. They'd all crash and I'd just go right in the middle :P.

@DWB : not just the set its cuz of the draft, I've lifted a lot before T3 because I really don't like overtaking there its WAY too risky.
Quote from evilpimp :@DWB : not just the set its cuz of the draft, I've lifted a lot before T3 because I really don't like overtaking there its WAY too risky.

Oh, I know, but he had a fantastic setup aside from that. He was doing .1x laps by himself where we (Nolan and I) were struggling to do .3xs.
Well, even though I only made it through 52 laps, then ended up on my hood during a caution, I had a freakin' blast!

Thanks to all who helped and participated.

Lets do this every Sunday!!!!!!!!!!

~Q~
About the replay of the race...

Can I fast forward to the 52nd lap so I can see my crash?
What are the options to FF, and REW the replay? How do I get to them?
Hitting ESC just goes back to main menu...

~Q~
Quote from QUINT74 :About the replay of the race...

Can I fast forward to the 52nd lap so I can see my crash?
What are the options to FF, and REW the replay? How do I get to them?
Hitting ESC just goes back to main menu...

~Q~

F3 for fast forward, F2 for slowing down. There is no rewind function for replays unfortunately.
Do a forum search for mprEdit.

Lets you edit a replay file to create a new, shorter replay with only the laps you want.
Quote from Dalek0220 :Now I'm glad I actually missed this, with me the race would of been a bigger disaster! =P

Meh, I think I'll leave events for a while, probably to about May, when I finish hacking.

I dont think it could have been a bigger disaster for SR dalek :P

I was the highest finishing SR but I was 40 laps down (I think i finished around 13).

It was pretty horrible, blackbird got take out DURING a SC period and he was out before 5 laps of green flag. Andrei and Mutt were both taken out in one incident around lap 20+.

As for me...well, I forgot to change mutt's set up to put in fuel. So I ran out of fuel at lap 20, went 5 laps down. I then tried to just ride out the entire race, but I was involved in multiple wrecks (some were my fault). Towards the last part of the race I completely burned my clutch and had to go to the garage. I was able to cool it off enough to finish the race but my car was so loose that I spun multiple times at the end (you can see my multiple saves as well towards the end of the race, my car was always sideways).

BTW I would like to apologize to Quint for ruining his day. In the replay I bolted at the restart and I tried to avoid the cars in front of me but I ended up slamming in the back of Quint.
Lizard,
Did you bolt at the Start of the race? Or what lap was it that you hit me, i dont see it...

It's ok though man...it's racing.
...and you didnt ruin my day.

~Q~
i enjoyed the race, would have like to be higher in the standings but i wasnt very good at controling my tire wear
Quote from QUINT74 :Lizard,
Did you bolt at the Start of the race? Or what lap was it that you hit me, i dont see it...

It's ok though man...it's racing.
...and you didnt ruin my day.

~Q~

I bolted at every restart (except the last one because my car was too degenerated). I've very good at that. It wasn't at the start because at the start of the race I went from 31st to 14th (this was very short lived because I was taken out a lap or two later due to lag). It was the accident where you were flipped. That was caused by me and I apologize for that.
That looked like a ton of fun. "FFS Blackbird is on his roof" lol

Can't believe how many people were wrecking during the SC... but it was pretty amusing. The SC did a good job of staying right at 70mph... not sure what the problem was.

I'm not a big fan of oval racing but I think I'd still have fun out there. I may join the next 250 or 500.
Quote from Technique :

I'm not a big fan of oval racing but I think I'd still have fun out there. I may join the next 250 or 500.

Please do join - It'd be great to have you there . I guarantee that the 500 will be better
haha thanks. great driving at the end there.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG