The online racing simulator
Few racing questions
(4 posts, started )
#1 - Dac
Few racing questions
a) do the racing servers have administrators who kick you off and always say "XX, please drive, spectate"?

b) whenever i join a race late, and they finish before i get to pit why do i get disqualified? sometimes i have like 7 laps left.

c) how do people talk and drive? i nearly crash just saying 'thanks for letting me passed' etc. or 'sorry for the late braking' lol

d) the conedodgers thing, ive read the site stuff but still dont understand it fully. sometimes on the screen it will say something like "FXR Rank 955/1580" what does that mean?

e) once i managed to win a conedodgers race at AS national, came first out of about 15. do i qualify to race on another server or something?

thanks,
I can only answer c and hazard a guess at d. People have certain keys or buttons set to make whole sentences as a message. I have one of my joystick buttons to make me say sorry in case I end up accidently being involved in a crash in some way. It doesn't happen too often and I never crash someone on purpose but its handy to have as if it may have been my fault I feel bad just not saying anything.

As for D I think that just means that out of 1580 racers you are 955th fastest.
#3 - Dac
good posts

also i want to start racing properly in a team or at least have set races to go to and have my position recorded instead of just being a public nomad lol

any ideas?
The CTRA servers introduce an RPG-type element to LFS, and allow you to progress from the smallest vehicles to the largest and most powerful in LFS by attaining points. You can just "pick up and play" on these servers usually.

Alternatively take a look at the Leagues and Events subforum. There are a wide range of events happening, and you might find the Race Calendar helpful in planning if you want to enter any.

If you're after a team posting in the Teams subforum might help out.

Few racing questions
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG