The online racing simulator
Fusion-Gaming.net TBO Racing Server
Hello!

Following the success of the TBO Easter Cup Event hosted by Fusion-Gaming, and due to popular demand for a decent TBO racing server, I would like to announce that the "Fusion Racing TBO" Server is now online.

Thanks
Dan.
I tell ya - Racer Hero won't be happy about this
Remember guys, we can't do this without you joining and racing!

I'm going to make a video of action throughout the server's activity over the next few days, so if you want to be featured pop by and have a race.
About to join now guys
The server is down for maintenence for a while guys - will be back ASAP.
I thought we told you that the USB port was not a sex toy...

Yet you go and do it anyways?

Amateurs.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I thought we told you that the USB port was not a sex toy...

Amateurs.

It just looked so tempting.
Sorry oh-holy PC sex guru.

Small update guys - The nackered HDD in the server is going to be replaced by next weekend if all goes well, I'm not sure on the server's status up until then, the HDD might come out until a new one arrives so the server can resume. More updates soon!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I thought we told you that the USB port was not a sex toy...

Amateurs.

Some one's worried these servers will take over CTRA?

...hopefully
#9 - SamH
Quote from [DUcK] :Some one's worried these servers will take over CTRA?

...hopefully

Kids :rolleyes:
Quote from [DUcK] :Some one's worried these servers will take over CTRA?

...hopefully

The only thing I'm worried about is your hair.
Quote from SamH :Kids :rolleyes:

No qualms here if another server is setup =) Maybe you guys can find a good recipe that CTRA can't find to make a TBO only server fly.
Hopefully when i have a working dedi, i can get this set up. At the moment a new HDD that i had ordered seems to be malfunctioning, and causes blue screen stop errors on the server.

Ive been moved to other hardware from the original DwwNetwork box, so when this replacement HDD is installed in the server (some point this week im told) we should be able to put this live.

We are currently planning a small insim application that will deal with the TBO server, and will include some nice little features.

Thanks
Dan.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG