The online racing simulator
Ralliart
(22 posts, started )
#1 - gt.d
Ralliart
Nice man! cool feel to it too, I felt like I was watching a commercial or movie scene from the early 90's or late 80's.
Quote from WackoZacco :Nice man! cool feel to it too, I felt like I was watching a commercial or movie scene from the early 90's or late 80's.

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head. Thats exactly what it reminds me of too. Editing was pretty good, a few spots felt dead but overall I give it a 8.5/10
Quote from WackoZacco :Nice man! cool feel to it too, I felt like I was watching a commercial or movie scene from the early 90's or late 80's.

Had the EXACT same feeling lol.

Nice vid
Ahaha, nice one. Same feeling here too. Very 80's-90's-ish and lovin' it!
Same feelings here. Maybe next time you can use MacGyver theme and add some explosions?

There wasn't lots of content (Well, driving with couple of overtakes. It lacks something I call "adrenaline rush"), but the camera views was great.
yeh, it felt like little older car commertial. i liked the vid pecause of that
+1 for maker
HAHA quality movie, style is well good!

Quote from LFSn00b :Don't steal my idea

Don't worry, I wont.

Can I be MacGyver in your video, please? Pretty please!
Quote from LFSn00b :Hehe, we'll see

Can i play it it to il make skin that says bad guy with one of my cartoony skuls
I really like that video man.Can you please share your engine files for RB4 and FXO please
Loved the music, very cool
#13 - gt.d
Quote from moskvich3v1 :I really like that video man.Can you please share your engine files for RB4 and FXO please

Thanks, but what engine files?
Quote from gt.d :Thanks, but what engine files?

i think he means sound files, go to lfs--->data--->engine and u find them
about t movie this time yes it gives me the feeling im watching a mid 80's comercial actualy nice feeling
Quote from batteryy :i think he means sound files, go to lfs--->data--->engine and u find them

Yes , that is what i mean
#17 - gt.d
Quote from gt.d :Then I'm sorry, it's just the default files.

Now this thread had his litle what i cal a LOL moment
#19 - neRu
Thumbs up, i really dig the style, left me sitting here, with a big smile on my face !
Yes in my ppinion they don't souns like the Default
#21 - gt.d
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Yes in my ppinion they don't souns like the Default

I promise they are. Maybe it's because of my crappy sound-recorder
I've enjoyed that!

I like the general classic look... (sounds'n'cam's)
The last two scenes at the end could be diferent...since they were the ending. Maybe some credits...

Ralliart
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG