The online racing simulator
New Movie: Live For Speed.es
(55 posts, started )
#51 - Myrk
Hi Glory I'm the autor of the skins of MLS. First sorry all for my english because it's not good.

So manny time ago when I've tryied to form a new team and began to play in this game, one day at the afternoon,... i find your skin in one forum or web page on Internet. But not only, in another web, another teams, another skins, and another videos, grafs and more things i've seen YOUR skin or your shark... so many times.

All the games that i've played first online, amd more if it's game are based in simulation, all the creators leave his work in copyleft for promote the player experience and to promote de knowledge evolution.
I never thought that if i use YOUR shark i've importunate you.. it's not our intention and, of course we can speak about it.

Another think is what i think about it, i can't understand copyright politicals and less in this kind of games... when i design anything if it's not a professional or remunerate work i not hope that the others respect a kind of propiety rights that i can't understand.

And sorry but I think that the skins are not the same, yes and inspiration but if you watch all of our skins you will see diferent kinds of work.

No more thing to say, and sorry if you don't understand me,... and we can speak abot it if you want [email protected] it's my msn adress.

At the end only let's me say you sorry if I cause you any problem but i can't imaginate that you understand it like a theft. sorry.

See you soon.

Myrk
@Myrk
Thanks for answering.
If another team, i don't care if Spanish, France, US, German would have edited my skin i would have react in the same way. I'm proud that you like my skin i just hate that we can take what we can get mentality, especial online. If you would have asked i could have send you a 3000x1800 pixel version if the shark (i don't know a reason why i shouldn't have done that)
At least at masters skinnerz people give credits to other peoples work like i did on my private skin

Just to let other people know, everything that had to be said was said on the Spanish forum. Myrk and I just think about other peoples work in a different way.
#53 - JJ72
great camera work, original use of text and almost perfect in any way.
Hm the download is dead

Can anybody upload it again ?

Thanks and a nice weekend

EDIT: Ok one link is healthy now
what is movie's main song title?

New Movie: Live For Speed.es
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG