The online racing simulator
Racer Multiplayer Update
(13 posts, started )
Racer Multiplayer Update
Seems pretty cool..Never played Racer before in my life but I might wanna download it..might actually offer more fun that LFS ever did.
Quote from djgizmo68 :Seems to be the only update for racer in years!

There, corrected that for you.
I've always found it to be terribly broken. When crashing, the physics throw you skyhigh, the tyre physics aren't that bad, but are still Pacejka model. I doubt it'll change anything spectacular.
Quote :When crashing, the physics throw you skyhigh

Just like LFS, then
#6 - Migz
I had this for a while, but its so f***ing annoying!
First it wouldnt start, then when i got it starting everything was jumbled, then when i got that fixed when i turned my wheel left the car went right, and when i got that fixed i realised i couldnt play online with my friend because neither of us could host and there wernt public servers to go on!

:slapOH:slap:
Quote from JamesF1 :Just like LFS, then

Roll your car over in LFS, then roll it over in Racer. Then you will see what Dawedust is saying. It is horrible in the crash physics department.

Racer, for a free game is'nt bad, but it still has alot of work to do.
I only played Racer for the D1GP mod but then everything went dead so I stopped playing it. Might restart sometime tho...
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Roll your car over in LFS, then roll it over in Racer. Then you will see what Dawedust is saying. It is horrible in the crash physics department.

Racer, for a free game is'nt bad, but it still has alot of work to do.

So basicly its LFS in Patch V?
#10 - Migz
Quote from Riders Motion :I only played Racer for the D1GP mod but then everything went dead so I stopped playing it. Might restart sometime tho...

Whats this d1gp mod?
Questions about getting Racer to work are best asked on the Racer forum.

Racer Multiplayer Update
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG