The online racing simulator
Scrubs Musical Episode Issues
(10 posts, started )
Ok, so this is driving me freaking CRAZY. I'm sitting here watching the Scrubs Musical Episode on Comedy Central right now. Proor to this I've only seen the musical bits online a few times. I'm sitting here watching the opening song, and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Then I realized that it seemed to be going a bit faster than the one on YouTube. If I listened closely, I could hear the tempo speeding up and slowing down. I guess it was done on purpose to fit it into a half hour slot, but the tempo wasn't consistent and it really REALLY drove me nuts. I asked my roommate and he just insisted that I was making it up but I SWEAR there was something messed up with the musical bits. I don't know why they'd have to speed it up - it was MADE for TV. If anyone can explain why they did this to me, I'm listening. I KNOW that there was something going on - I just don't know why! It got so ANNOYING after a while!!!
So, you react to this, but not the complete lack of comedic content of the last what, 4 seasons?
My roommate watches it, so I am forced to. I do find it mildly entertaining, but I've only seen maybe a season's worth of it so far, so maybe it will grow old after a while. I never watched it previously.
Why does it bug you so much, it's only television
Quote from JamesF1 :Why does it bug you so much, it's only television

I'm simply very curious as to why it was like that - or if it wasn't and it was just me. It was so annoying. I come from a family with a big musical background and among other things - I have a very good rhythm. That just drove me insane.
Ive seen the musical episode, the one where the woman has the brain problem and starts hearing everyone singing?

If thats the one, then to be honest, i did'nt notice no difference in tempo, but i was eating while watching it, so was'nt concentrating completely .
Musical background or not - surely the introduction to a show shouldn't drive you "freaking CRAZY"?

I do imagine an episode could have a slightly quicker intro or something, but it's easy to see why they'd do it. If you've just completed something that was perhaps a second or so too long for the network, it's a lot easier to speed up the intro a fraction than to edit your show again (no matter how minor an edit it is). It's just what happens.
Quote from JamesF1 :Musical background or not - surely the introduction to a show shouldn't drive you "freaking CRAZY"?

When my girlfriend wants to watch "Friends" she has to mute the theme tune or it makes me swear and punch things. There were a couple of adverts we had to do the same with, but I can't remember what they were now.
Quote from thisnameistaken :When my girlfriend wants to watch "Friends" she has to mute the theme tune or it makes me swear and punch things. There were a couple of adverts we had to do the same with, but I can't remember what they were now.

Gentle glide?
Nice..lol

To be honest I noticed it too, but thought it was just me!

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG