The online racing simulator
Cosmic Designs FZ5 Bodykit
(29 posts, started )
Cosmic Designs FZ5 Bodykit
Now Released the Cosmic Design Factory PUBLIC Fz5 Bodykit (Shadowkit) made by Ryan (Eclipse aka JueJue). 2048 Version will be uploaded here and a 4096 version will be available by request and I will be uploading the PSD once i get a good connection to do so.

EDIT: Version 2 now uploaded.

PSD Uploaded in 4096x4096
http://rapidshare.com/files/10 ... micDesignFactory.rar.html
Attached images
FZ5_CosmicDesignFactoryV2(2048).jpg
YES!!! im getting so tired of ectype. bout time some quality shadowkits were made public. im definitely staying tuned
Well its done! I have a 4096 version if requested, and the 2048 version will be uploaded here... Cheers and have fun!
very nice, but make sure to credit daloonie for the handles, gas tank, and rear splitter before you get in trouble. Cant wait for the xrt!
ahh yes thats who it is. File will be updated with his name on it and thanks for that mike.
#6 - dev
And how exactly is that a body kit?
Why are the wheel arches nailed on?
Quote from dev :And how exactly is that a body kit?

""Shadowkit""

And there Rivots not "Nails".
Oh. Why is it rivetted on?
They are fender flares, known to be popular in the drift world, mostly on AE86's. Look it up u lazy man...
Why didn't they fit them properly?

Edit: Okay, I'll stop now. I just don't see the fascination with half-assed bodykits that aren't made properly.
I couldnt tell you...Just a add-on accessory like on off-road jeeps where the bolt on look is what they wanted. I quite honestly believe your having too much fun with this
#13 - aoun
I'm not a fan of painted on Body kits and lights etc. Some are good Eg .Teaz-R's work but that is pretty minor and i still don't even like them. They kill it badly!

Can you imagine painting on lights on a real car?
Quote from aoun :Can you imagine painting on lights on a real car?

Eh? I do believe they do that on some stupid stock car series...
any chance of a .PSD?
Sigh...

I'm okay with people using my bodykit for skins for the public and personal use if they credit me on the skin file. But using my creations and leaving out credits is downright being a**.
Either you credit me on the skin file or remove my parts from your so called bodykit.
I don't care if you credit me in a forum post these things gets spread and used and not many care to read a post on some distant forum with the original authors.
Sorry, I will upload the new version of the kit with credits to you aswell.
Thank you.
No wonder those doorhandles look strikingly firimilar.
So... Is it gonna happen or what?
UPDATED ... VERSION 2!

(Changes were the Credits, Banner, Cleaned up errors..Shadows, Lines, etc...)

Uploaded the 2048 version, 4096 will be deleiverd along request along with the psd.

Cheers!
Where?
Sorry Uploaded now...
nice kit dude.
Eclipse, you have a PM

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG